Remove this Banner Ad

Ryz

Premium Platinum
Aug 26, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MMA
Still too much Mona but i have faint hope that she wont be on the show anymore since she said she will taking over Micks Novels.
Seems like Constantine is taking a hiatus too. If they benched him but not her, would have pulled the pin after the ep.

I haven't enjoyed the show for the last couple of seasons, so I hope they tone down the over the top campy humor and bring a bit of character development back.

Personally thought that episode was more of the same.

gaskin

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2009
On board the Russ Bus
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
I'm a bit in between both of you. I liked it but also thought it was a little bit meh. Needed more Constantine and Charlie for me. It was also nice to see Nora again. Still, it has been a good start to the season.

tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
The use of Belinda Carlisle to epitomize the 80s and the mid 00s when she reentered the charts under a remix is on point.
Just genius.

Similar to DD return of the mack.

Up there with Professor Steins banana boat and Rip and Wally’s Careless Whisper :(
This show can produce gold if they really want to

vast

Hall of Famer
Sep 29, 2005
Nowhere
AFL Club
Essendon
Ava killed it last 2 eps. Her excitement over tbe serial killer which has been mentioned before and that she has a podcast about them lol

Even the one liner about the discounted bed if you use the code slasher or whatever it was..

Oh and we are the final girls haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NSWCROW

TheBrownDog
Sep 16, 2006
NW SYNNEY
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
STURT - LIVERPOOL
Ava killed it last 2 eps. Her excitement over tbe serial killer which has been mentioned before and that she has a podcast about them lol
Best laugh of the ep for mine - " Clearly none of you open my Emails..."

Also , was ok with the new title sequence as a one-off but bring back the OG sequence.

Remove this Banner Ad