FTA-TV Legends Of Tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

IMHO DC started with the best brands of superheroes over Marvel but outside of comics DC has been incompetent at making the successful transition to film-franchise (batman the exception) and TV

Jessica Jones and Daredevil are in another universe of sophistication and quality over flash, arrow, gotham and this rubbish LofT

IMHO DC started with the best brands of superheroes over Marvel but outside of comics DC has been incompetent at making the successful transition to film-franchise (batman the exception) and TV

Jessica Jones and Daredevil are in another universe of sophistication and quality over flash, arrow, gotham and this rubbish LofT

wait for preacher on AMC and you will see what you can do with DC stuff on a proper channel and not a teen drama channel. CW knows/get told their market and they stick to it.

Look at agents of shield for example it's the same as the CW superhero shows because it's on network TV

They are different shows and aren't fairly compared. My two favourites are Jessica Jones and The Flash, for completely different reasons.

There is a sense of fun and positivity around most of the DC TV universe that is pretty refreshing and innovative in the current environment. Shows like The Flash and Supergirl really embrace the spirit of the Silver Age comics. Sometimes it's great to watch a show that just focuses on how gosh-darn cool being a superhero is.

In a lot of ways, those kinds of show are far harder to write credibly than interminably emo Modern Age dreck like Daredevil.

How so? I've only see snippets so far and they haven't looked too bad.

Both Flash and Arrow had growing pains at the start.

Yep Arrow especially took almost half a season to find its mojo. I'm sure this will get better too (not that I've particularly disliked anything I've seen yet).

Why'd they bring forward the airing of the episode? Is this a permanent timeslot move or just a one off?

Why'd they bring forward the airing of the episode? Is this a permanent timeslot move or just a one off?

Just a one off, the station the had the rights for the superbowl in Canada didnt have the rights to the CBS talk shows that aired after and picked this to air post game. So now the people in Canada have to wait almost 2 weeks for the next episode

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a one off I think. The episode will still air at it's normal time this week.
So means FOX will then be a week behind since they will just have it on Friday as per usual

EDIT: Nevermind just saw the post above

Ray's i always wanted to be a spy line was a good call back to Chuck.

Lol at Lenny taking the wallet also. and Mick thinking it was awesome. Well first time it wasnt Ray that didnt f**k everything up in the pentagon. but then he d**ked up in Russia
I wish they made it a Lenny and Mick show they are the best parts most of the time. Give me a Rogues show when they are finished on Prison Break next year.

Its starting to find its own footing, but i still think the cost factor being so high it will struggle to get a 2nd season unless they tone it back.

Yeah i didn't mind last nights ( Foxtel ) ep.

In case your wondering , the Adriana Lima lookalike has LOTS of n00dz about.

Stephanie Corneliussen
I'm glad you provided the name :D

Yeah i didn't mind last nights ( Foxtel ) ep.

In case your wondering , the Adriana Lima lookalike has LOTS of n00dz about.

Stephanie Corneliussen

Def someone you'd like to merge with........

Edit: Just looked her up didnt realise she was the crazy wife in Mr Robot.

Cant wait for next weeks ep. Hopefully the writers' love affair with Felicity doesnt ruin this ep too.

But given the massive skyscraper with her name on it...................

Last edited:
But given the massive skyscraper with her name on it...................

What was weird about that is it's obviously Palmer Tech which was the company founded by her one time boyfriend who everyone thinks is dead so what happened to make them rename it to Smoak Tech

What was weird about that is it's obviously Palmer Tech which was the company founded by her one time boyfriend who everyone thinks is dead so what happened to make them rename it to Smoak Tech

Who knows, just more pandering to the character by Guggenheim & Co, who still think she is the best thing in that show. Someone pointed out she has almost become the main character in the show, they arent far off the mark.

Looking forward to the upcoming episode. With Arrow and Flash going on a month long hiatus, I need something other than Walking Dead and Supergirl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back