FTA-TV Legends Of Tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks kinda cheesy, but in a good way. I'm also looking forward to it.

Also, Melissa Benoist is one of my major crushes at the moment.

Looks kinda cheesy, but in a good way. I'm also looking forward to it.

Also, Melissa Benoist is one of my major crushes at the moment.

Is that because her name contracts to "Moist"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really enjoyed the JSA. I hope that is not the last we see of them.
Agree.

This show really built some momentum I reckon mid way through the first season... going well now

This is looking good

What is this show? Is it some parallel timeline?
I've been watching DC legends of tomorrow. Up to episode four and I've just given up.

And, I don't know if this has been covered or not. But they kill Savage, and instead of grabbing his body and tying him down or something, so when he came back to life, they had him ready to be stabbed by Hawk girl.
Instead, they just left him there, and had to hatch a plan to break into the pentagon, to find out where he would be going next?

Vandal is a regenerating immortal.
Is this show saying that he is just reborn from another mother after each death, or something? Rather than his body heals and he comes back to life in the same body?

Also, why is Vandal Savage such a small dude with a shitty accent?

So many tv shows I was so excited about when I heard they were coming out.
Jessican Jones, Supergirl, Luke Cage, Legends of Tomorrow, etc. I wanted to love them so much. But it's like they just phone it in. Poor acting, no plot, no real character development, unless it's ham-fisted. All these forced moments where we are supposed to believe they've formed some real connection.

Does the season get better? Or if I'm already starting to hate it, should I just give up?

I would have enjoyed these exact shows, exactly as they are, so much more back in the 00's or 90's. They just seem lazy now.

If there is one more scene of the fire and ice guns shooting everywhere... but no one catching fire, or freezing... no ice... no fires... nothing... I think that will be me done for good.

Flash season 3 is better so far. Both topping Arrow at present, although that's redeemed itself to a degree by no Olicity at present. Needs a full season of that to get back to it's best.
Flash only upped the anti yesterday. Great episode that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back