Firestorm

White Canary

Hawkgirl

Hawkman

Captain Cold and Heatwave

Villains:

Main: Vandal Savage

Negative woman

Guessing the Arrow and Flash will be making some appearances as well.

Last edited:

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Watched it this morning, i am in!

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Looks good. and now we know it will be a mid-season start. Hope it works it looks like it could be another big hit for CW

I hope they dont f**k with Vandal too much, also kinda sad he will be the villain i was hoping DC would save him for the Justice League movie. Well there is still a chance. I hope they find someone who could play him and pull it off right. and i will always think of him with Keith David's voice from the Animated series. so that will also be hard to get right.

Also they should have used Arrow to bring back Sara somewhere in the last few weeks [I guess Nessa dug her up and took her] and nice job on spoiling the end of the Arrow as far as Ray was concerned. They could have waited a little longer or just not tell everyone what happens to ray or that Sara was back [They kept it quit with the "Unannounced character" she will play].

Not sold on the look of Kendra in the few seconds we saw.

I thought someone said Roy Harper was gonna cross over?

This cast is so much better then Arrow's.

I thought the same too but I read the actor (Colton Haynes) had 'quit' to go back to his other show (Teen Wolf?).

Still, this looks like it could have promise. I wonder if they'd ever consider doing a TV Justice League? They are certainly building up a roster of heroes and you get the feeling more will come in the next seasons of Arrow and Flash.

Funny he's from the future in this given his travels with a certain Doctor! :D

Glad Sara is back in this at least... much better Canary than Laurel and ****ing hot to boot.

The other interesting thing about Sara is I presume this means she can reappear on Arrow (given its the same TV universe). Maybe it will help build a proverbial bridge between Quinten and Laurel?

Just a bit more info:

First season will be 15 episodes but apparently will have the budget for a 23 episode season. Obviously that means they've chosen to spend more for each episode.

Likely to come out in January. They don't know what day yet.

Just a bit more info:

First season will be 15 episodes but apparently will have the budget for a 23 episode season. Obviously that means they've chosen to spend more for each episode.

Likely to come out in January. They don't know what day yet.

Wasn't there some talk of Prison Break being resurrected? What would that mean if Captain Cold and Heat Wave both left?

Wasn't there some talk of Prison Break being resurrected? What would that mean if Captain Cold and Heat Wave both left?

Don't think Heatwave will last out the season personally.

I thought someone said Roy Harper was gonna cross over?

This cast is so much better then Arrow's.

It was stated that one character from both flash/arrow will crossover between all of the shows. Felicity has ties to both so makes sense.

For all the development they have put into Roy very disappointing not to have him in the show anymore.

Don't think Heatwave will last out the season personally.

As in he might be killed off from Legend of Tomorrow?

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the other alumni from Arrow and Flash potentially involved on this show (if they've lost Roy and any extras

Off the top of my head maybe Kitana, Wildcat (maybe not a big enough character?), Huntress or even Komodo if they wanted to bring him back (to fill the 'archer' void in the team) - would love Bronze Tiger too haha.

Deadshot would have been great too but seems they killed him off - probably due to the upcoming Suicide Squad movie.

As in he might be killed off from Legend of Tomorrow?

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the other alumni from Arrow and Flash potentially involved on this show (if they've lost Roy and any extras

Off the top of my head maybe Kitana, Wildcat (maybe not a big enough character?), Huntress or even Komodo if they wanted to bring him back (to fill the 'archer' void in the team) - would love Bronze Tiger too haha.

Deadshot would have been great too but seems they killed him off - probably due to the upcoming Suicide Squad movie.

Yes. Revenge storyline could help with the development of Captain Cold into a hero. Be interesting if they introduce characters from different time points.

Didn't see a body with Dead Shot so I still reckon they could always bring him back into the show.

Have to say, like the guy they cast for Vandal Savage - has the look part at least.

The other guy is supposedly the dude playing Hawkman.

0v551dv.jpg

http://comicbook.com/2015/09/14/legends-of-tomorrows-casper-crump-prepares-for-vandal-savage-rol/

By the way hayes - another one to add to the OP. Pretty happy with that, she's really good on Mr Robot.

https://www.blastr.com/2015-9-23/cw-adds-valentina-vostok-aka-negative-woman-legends-tomorrow

"Stephanie Corneliussen (Mr. Robot) has joined the cast -- in a recurring capacity -- in the role of Valentina Vostok, a beautiful, intelligent Russian scientist who our time-traveling heroes will encounter at the height of the Cold War. In the comics, the character of Valentina Vostok has also gone by the name of Negative Woman."

Saw a rumour that Constantine was being considered as a team member for season 2 - would love that but that's probably just a rumour at this stage. Can't see them committing to a second season until they see how the first season goes.

Back