FTA-TV Legends Of Tomorrow

Hanging out for this a lot although I can't remember where it left off it has been so long.
John and new Amaya being idiots and keep on trying to change the TL so Z isn't a cat anymore.

Black lightning. Does anyone watch that?

I watched most of the first season and enjoyed it. I've just not gone back to it since. The pacing is a bit slow, but, unlike The Flash, the story moves on and doesn't have 10 episodes of filler between episodes actually essential to the story.

Happy its back but a bit too much of shitface in that ep. They killed the wrong werewolf.

John Ray Amaya were good.
Mick shooting shitface not realising it was a tranq gun was the best

Nate and Zari ay. I can dig it. Zari all dolled up:hearteyes:

Not digging the Olicity type drama between Sara and Ava. Do they call them Sava? Lol.
A bit forced and out of character in particular Ava. She has sided with the legends how many times now back to being a straight up company woman.

I don't mind the show being silly, but it's starting to drift a bit too far from what it used to be in the first couple of seasons, starting to border on being a bit too much for teens IMO.

Hope the bureau stuff is done by the end of the season but highly doubtful.

The drama between Sara and Ava was horrible writing too.

Promo for the rest of the season was good, so im hopeful, but that was a poor return ep.

Happy its back but a bit too much of shitface in that ep. They killed the wrong werewolf.

John Ray Amaya were good.
Mick shooting shitface not realising it was a tranq gun was the best

Nate and Zari ay. I can dig it. Zari all dolled up:hearteyes:

Not digging the Olicity type drama between Sara and Ava. Do they call them Sava? Lol.
A bit forced and out of character in particular Ava. She has sided with the legends how many times now back to being a straight up company woman.
Nate and Zari was weird. Like no chemistry at all

I thought there was a bit actually maybe felt that way coz it came out of nowhere.

Did lol at Nates mother telling her she has great child bearing hips haha
I guess I'm too stuck in my Ray/Zari feels.

Back