FTA-TV Legends Of Tomorrow

Ruined the show for me
Can’t stand her
I honestly wouldn’t renew it in its current state

Already been renewed and for more eps.
She has stolen Garys screen time which is prob the worst part of it.

What I wouldnt give for Nyssa to make a cameo and put 3 arrows in her. Doesnt even have to be in her wolf state.

Already been renewed and for more eps.
She has stolen Garys screen time which is prob the worst part of it.

What I wouldnt give for Nyssa to make a cameo and put 3 arrows in her. Doesnt even have to be in her wolf state.
She wasn’t needed
I know the show is about being progressive but the whole texting Nate and getting some action I’m not sure if trying to be inclusive of females or sexist or what their arc is

The cast has an imbalance and there can’t be 10 noobs on the show as it is right now
Amaya needs to be rewritten too

Last edited:
Ruined the show for me
Can’t stand her
I honestly wouldn’t renew it in its current state
I would renew, but only because the rest of them I still really like. For me, the ones that should be there are:

Sara, John, Ray, Mick, Nora, Zari, Nate as the actual mains

That's a good set of 7. Charlie was a decent idea but she hasn't gotten enough screen time, and from there Ava and Gary can be recurring characters.

He really is. I also think he is too serious for the show as well. If he does get his own show again, he should go back to being a guest character.

I noticed Matt Ryan is always listed as special apperance by after the main cast is listed. Not sure what his contract is like.

On reflection the Gary storyline wasn't great.
Gary and Mona are terrible but some of Charlie’s and Nora’s scenes are downright nonsensical.
Somewhere in between the fun of the script they need to add some professionalism to the show.
Losing the professor and captain cold from the show has lowered the quality

Gary and Mona are terrible but some of Charlie’s and Nora’s scenes are downright nonsensical.
Somewhere in between the fun of the script they need to add some professionalism to the show.
No, Gary is good when they make minimal use of him. Nora is there basically for Ray, which is kinda stupid.

Yeah its just a pisstake now. But i dont mind some of the 4th wall breaks. Like when they said if there are more than 2 in the scene then we just stand around all day and mick gets grumpy lol.

But it makes it hard to take the other stuff serious. Season 2 and 3 had the best balance but I guess once they had voltron Beebo there was no turning back.

I do like the constantine stuff and having watched the series recently the stuff with Astra tonight felt like a bit of betrayal to the but its not a direct continuation so I guess they can do what they want.

Last edited:
No, Gary is good when they make minimal use of him. Nora is there basically for Ray, which is kinda stupid.
Yeah its just a pisstake now. But i dont mind some of the 4th wall breaks. Like when they said if there are more than 2 in the scene then we just stand around all day and mick gets grumpy lol.

But it makes it hard to take the other stuff serious. Season 2 and 3 had the best balance but I guess once they had voltron Beebo there was no turning back.

I do like the constantine stuff and having watched the series recently the stuff with Astra tonight felt like a bit of betrayal to the but its not a direct continuatio so I guess they can do what they want.
This was peak legends for me. Why I came back weekly. To see it reduced to Mona and Kunane nonsense is sad. Writers can do better cause they did do better

Always liked this scene haha. Watch Wally crack up at the end lol

Hahahaha I remember Sarah asking what Rip and Wally we’re up to and it cuts to this. Lost my s**t
But it set the episode up nicely and most of us watching were already sold.

Like even below they got Darhk to really buy into the scene whilst he’s destroying bureau agents. Don’t know why the arrowverse shows go all loopy in season 4 but it’s happened to all

Hahahaha I remember Sarah asking what Rip and Wally we’re up to and it cuts to this. Lost my ****
But it set the episode up nicely and most of us watching were already sold.

Like even below they got Darhk to really buy into the scene whilst he’s destroying bureau agents. Don’t know why the arrowverse shows go all loopy in season 4 but it’s happened to all

Haha Rip can seriously sing though.

Dhark was so good on legends. Shame about his time on Arrow lol

Haha Rip can seriously sing though.

Dhark was so good on legends. Shame about his time on Arrow lol
Most of the cast can if Im not mistaken.
Darkh on Arrow had such a weak plot line. Was never gonna work.
He fit in so well on Legends I half wished he became a regular.
He had great banter. I’d trade Constantine for Darkh in an instant

Most of the cast can if Im not mistaken.
Darkh on Arrow had such a weak plot line. Was never gonna work.
He fit in so well on Legends I half wished he became a regular.
He had great banter. I’d trade Constantine for Darkh in an instant

Constantine v Darkh would have been great imo. He was in that 1 ep where he tried to save young nora but dont think they crossed paths.

Back