FTA-TV Legends Of Tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

So I guess the season will take place after Crisis, then. I thought it would start maybe a week or 2 before the crossover but with it being the final season, they probably didn't want any interruptions.
This is the final season? Well I hope it's a good one, for me it's been the most consistent of the Arrowverse shows

Have they renewed Flash for another season?

Yes unfortunately. All current CW shows except for Arrow, Supernatural, and The 100 which are finishing at the end of their current (or upcoming) seasons have been renewed.

That felt way too rushed which was always going to happen after dragging their heels in the first 3 episodes.
You thought they were dragging their heels? They put 4 hours of content in 2 hours of programming in the first 3 episodes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah the cameos saved this.

Lex helps 1 minute , nek minnit baddie again , Anti-Monitor's dead then he isn't , Oliver's dead then alive then dead again , Black Lightning rocks up 2 minutes from the end and now he's a member of the JL ???

:drunk:

Okay, it didn't live up to the hype pretty much everyone had for it. There were issues. However I feel like in 2-3 years we'll (or at least I will) go back and appreciate it.

They should have made it longer. Like each episode a legitimate hour without ads. They had too much content for what was 3 and a half hours of television. Especially since Flash and Arrow were 90% building up for Crisis.

Especially since Flash and Arrow were 90% building up for Crisis.

That is why I said it felt like they were dragging their heels. The first 3 episodes were essentially build-up that went nowhere and could have been on the regular episodes before Crisis started. This forced the last 2 to feel way too rushed to get to a conclusion. It had a bit of a deus ex machina feel to me but to be honest, that is nothing new for these shows and the main villains. Fair enough if they wanted to use the first 2-2 1/2 episodes to set the scene, but that is when they should have decided to extend the episode lengths and use an episode of Black Lightning. That extra time could have allowed them to come up with a solution that didn't feel so contrived.

That is why I said it felt like they were dragging their heels. The first 3 episodes were essentially build-up that went nowhere and could have been on the regular episodes before Crisis started. This forced the last 2 to feel way too rushed to get to a conclusion. It had a bit of a deus ex machina feel to me but to be honest, that is nothing new for these shows and the main villains. Fair enough if they wanted to use the first 2-2 1/2 episodes to set the scene, but that is when they should have decided to extend the episode lengths and use an episode of Black Lightning. That extra time could have allowed them to come up with a solution that didn't feel so contrived.
I still feel like they had too much content in the first 3 episodes though. That was my issue. Honestly felt like the last 2 episodes were less rushed. They had 6 hours of content in 3 and a half hours. If all 5 were a full hour it would have felt a tad rushed but much better pacing.

I don't know what others thought of the episode, but I loved it. It was like the old ridiculous and fun Legends from a couple of seasons back.
Yep that was season 3 level

Ava fainting and Sara gives the thumbs up is begging to be made a gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back