FTA-TV Legends Of Tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Still too much Mona but i have faint hope that she wont be on the show anymore since she said she will taking over Micks Novels.

Seems like Constantine is taking a hiatus too. If they benched him but not her, would have pulled the pin after the ep.

I haven't enjoyed the show for the last couple of seasons, so I hope they tone down the over the top campy humor and bring a bit of character development back.

Personally thought that episode was more of the same.

Ava clearing out the club :D

e52dce49462413b5f7261b7566b1f2d4d5fbb089.gifv

09da6401c812915d804906b687886ca4bf9cd6bc.gifv

Tala Ashe omg :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

I'm a bit in between both of you. I liked it but also thought it was a little bit meh. Needed more Constantine and Charlie for me. It was also nice to see Nora again. Still, it has been a good start to the season.

The use of Belinda Carlisle to epitomize the 80s and the mid 00s when she reentered the charts under a remix is on point.
Just genius.

Similar to DD return of the mack.

Up there with Professor Steins banana boat and Rip and Wally’s Careless Whisper :(
This show can produce gold if they really want to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ava killed it last 2 eps. Her excitement over tbe serial killer which has been mentioned before and that she has a podcast about them lol

Best laugh of the ep for mine - " Clearly none of you open my Emails..."

Also , was ok with the new title sequence as a one-off but bring back the OG sequence.

Best laugh of the ep for mine - " Clearly none of you open my Emails..."

Also , was ok with the new title sequence as a one-off but bring back the OG sequence.
I disagree, I've liked the change.

HURRY UP AND MAKE HER REMEMBER!!

I like Behrad or however you spell it but I want our Zari back.

I'm also loving the Constantine storyline and it just makes me pissed all over again that his show was cancelled.

So, there's a possibility of Nyssa coming on the Waverider and "testing" whether or not Ava deserves Sara next season.

Why does my head automatically imagine a threesome? DAMN YOU BRAIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back