FTA-TV Legends Of Tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

So, there's a possibility of Nyssa coming on the Waverider and "testing" whether or not Ava deserves Sara next season.

Why does my head automatically imagine a threesome? DAMN YOU BRAIN

They may as well have an orgy on the waverider at this point.

They may as well have an orgy on the waverider at this point.
Agreed. All of them are somewhere on the LGBTQI+ spectrum anyway and they all love each other in a weird way. Just to expand upon that (in order of joining):

Sara: Bi
Ray: Pan
Mick: Bicurious? There was certainly stuff with both Snart and Ray
Nate: Bi
Zari: Unsure whether she's bi or pansexual
John: Pan
Ava: Lesbian
Gary: Pan
Charlie: Pan
Nora: Pan

Well that's my read on it anyway

Last edited:

Surely they were joking?
Nope. Went on a rant on how this show is ruining Oliver's legacy, and how that "the Flash is nothing without Iris" when I brought up they should have killed her off after S3.

Nope. Went on a rant on how this show is ruining Oliver's legacy, and how that "the Flash is nothing without Iris" when I brought up they should have killed her off after S3.

Hmmmm...... I'd say they were joking. Nobody could seriously make that argument. Even my sister who loved Olicity and only watched Arrow because of it could admit Arrow went a bit s**t at times. The only way anyone can say Flash is nothing without Iris is if they were on a wind up.

Hmmmm...... I'd say they were joking. Nobody could seriously make that argument. Even my sister who loved Olicity and only watched Arrow because of it could admit Arrow went a bit s**t at times. The only way anyone can say Flash is nothing without Iris is if they were on a wind up.
I've met some pretty hardcore Iris fans. Never underestimate the stupidity of ship wars.

Ship wars and idiots that get fired up over shipping characters is, as far as I know, pretty much restricted to teen girls.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Ray. He's so adorable. But the reasoning was kinda stupid.

And Zari being all wise and s**t. I love it. So much.
The reasoning is still kinda stupid.

I love them. So so much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back