FTA-TV Legends Of Tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure doing away with og zari was a good move.

Tala Ashe is incredible though. What a find for the show.

It was hard to feel bad for Nate since he never really had a relationship with zari but then he said the woman he loves is gone ....i guess the writers forgot.about Amaya being that too lol.

Also i feel they never had a proper resolution with Astra's mother storyline.

Such an up-and-down season with not many "in-between" episodes imo. The thing was, I could usually tell in the 1st 10 minutes whether or not I was going to be into an episode or not. If I was, then I'd be transfixed (EG: last week's tv show parodies). If I wasn't, then I found myself mostly zoning out (EG: Go away zombies), which is something I don't usually do.

WHOA !!!!

What's the theory for Sara ?

Better than last season but s3 remains the GOAT.
Honestly I thought S4 was better.

I think they're running out of ideas. Probably should finish after S6

It kinda feels like they were planning on another couple of episodes at least and then were told they were getting a shorter order of episodes. The ending just seemed a bit too rushed.
'rona

What the actual fu** was that?
I cringed for the first 25 minutes. Enjoyed Nate and Cisqos moment and then it reverted back to being s**t.
The writing is shithouse.
They add suspense to a scene that’s lacking.
Call me sexist but Ava and Astra are terrible. With Garry and Mona and Micks daughter it’s a just a poor cast who add nothing.
I would cancel it before it tanks in season 6. Or get better writers.

I cringed for the first 25 minutes. Enjoyed Nate and Cisqos moment and then it reverted back to being s**t.
The writing is shithouse.
They add suspense to a scene that’s lacking.
Call me sexist but Ava and Astra are terrible. With Garry and Mona and Micks daughter it’s a just a poor cast who add nothing.
I would cancel it before it tanks in season 6. Or get better writers.
Ava doesn't really have a suitable role. She was good when part of the Bureau but she doesn't really fit.

I think S6 should be their last.

Ava doesn't really have a suitable role. She was good when part of the Bureau but she doesn't really fit.

I think S6 should be their last.
She hasn’t been able to reinvent herself post Bureau and I know she’s there for diverse reasons but it’s coming on as forced.
The storyline is weak overall and when you consider the first few seasons we’re about time travel - the latest version is a mess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back