Legitimate questions about umpires...

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 14, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
1) Why are they all hamaphrodites? If you watch them the way they prance around without any testerone or estrogen don't you scratch our head. They are all the same too. If you spent a year training you couldn't depict such strange body language and antics as they run around like prancing ballerinas.

2) How can their major sponsor plastered on their backs be OPSM? Wtf! So when a place who sells glasses searches for their best source of advertising they go to umpires. Great decision and accurate but how do the AFL allow such a piss take?

3) Is there a professional sport in the world where players and fans turn up each week with a new interpretation of rules? The AFL umpiring is nothing short of a pathetic joke.

I love the Dogs and am not buying into the umpiring influencing this game. This is just in general ...

What can we do about it? It's just a joke!!!

I watched the game today from a hotel room overseas and enjoyed complaining about the umpires. Then went to a bar and watched the Liverpool match, where everyone was roundly complaining about referees, corrupt Fifa/FA influencing referees etc etc (whilst receiving a 60/40 penalty to win the match). Take-away - nothing you can do. Where there are human umpires we will always be complaining

I watched the game today from a hotel room overseas and enjoyed complaining about the umpires. Then went to a bar and watched the Liverpool match, where everyone was roundly complaining about referees, corrupt Fifa/FA influencing referees etc etc (whilst receiving a 60/40 penalty to win the match). Take-away - nothing you can do. Where there are human umpires we will always be complaining

So your example to suggest that there is no cheating is to highlight the most corrupt sporting organization on the planet and a sport that has widely documented cases of umpires being bought off?

So your example to suggest that there is no cheating is to highlight the most corrupt sporting organization on the planet and a sport that has widely documented cases of umpires being bought off?
It is to suggest that every sport everywhere suffers the same issues - until you show me some evidence of that bribery/cheating in EPL refs, particularly currently, it stands

Remove this Banner Ad

Back