Multiplat Lego Games

Almost caved on this yesterday but watched a few more videos on YouTube and The Simpsons level is only around 40 minutes worth of gameplay. I might hold off until there is some more stuff released. God damn it!!!

Speaking of Lego. Who here builds it? Does anyone have The Simpsons house?

my partners nephew started building it...

:thumbsu: I think I'm going to buy it for myself as an Xmas gift lol.

So chatting to a guy from work who has Lego Dimensions and he reckon's there is a few hours worth of content for the Simpsons...

Anyone got the new Avengers one yet? Only needs to be like the last super heroes one and I'm sold.

• The combat is great. Your able to link up with other characters to preform special moves (best out of lego games).
  • The hub world of Manhattan is very bare. Apparently the second hub makes up for it.
  • Roster is great.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
  • The combat is great. Your able to link up with other characters to preform special moves (best out of lego games).
  • The hub world of Manhattan is very bare. Apparently the second hub makes up for it.
  • Roster is great.

Thanks. You say Manhattan is bare. So nothing like the last one where there were things to do like collect bricks and stuff? I'll likely still end up getting it anyway but Lego Movie and Jurassic games have been a chore after playing Marvel.

Thanks. You say Manhattan is bare. So nothing like the last one where there were things to do like collect bricks and stuff? I'll likely still end up getting it anyway but Lego Movie and Jurassic games have been a chore after playing Marvel.

Sure there's bricks and stuff around Manhattan. But I prefer the hub world from the previous Lego games.. Especially the Lego Jurassic park/Lord of Rings. This one feels tacked on.

The trophies and such are pretty lacklustre and easier than the other Lego games. There is a new scanning mechanic in game that is bullshit and takes you out of the game.

But the combat system is probably the best out of the Lego games. Slow motion fighting and combining characters and abilities.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Newest is Marvel Avengers, pretty much a sequel to Marvel Superheroes. It's based on the two Avengers movies with a few extra levels based on scenes from Iron Man, Captain America and Thor. I'm up to collectable clean up (following the entertaining Happy Thumbs Gaming guides as usual) and really enjoyed it more than Jurassic World and Movie games. Lots of reused assets like Manhattan Island and helicarrier but some tweaks and a few extra mini hubs it feels pretty decent. Flying has been improved too at least.

If you can get it at a good price then the 20-30 hour platinum grind is bang for buck IMO.

how old is old, what was the newest one?

Marvel Avengers is the latest.

Last year, Lego Dimensions and Lego Jurassic World were released. In 2014, it was the Lego Movie game, Lego The Hobbit, and Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.

Full list from Wikipedia

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Marvel Avengers is the latest.

Last year, Lego Dimensions and Lego Jurassic World were released. In 2014, it was the Lego Movie game, Lego The Hobbit, and Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.

Full list from Wikipedia

I know that, i was asking which was the newest one on sale at Target.

Back