Lego Masters

FRUMPY

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Thought the best one won. Unbeleivable build and looked awesome.

As for the theme park, take away the moving bits, anyone (with a bit of lego knowledge) could build that I reckon. Looked cool and all but nothing too difficult. Did think they were a chance when kids were voters but the 100 votes from judges would have got the winning build over the line.

Space Ship one was pretty average and clearly were never going to win.

Do you reckon Brickman was loving having another brick nerd, a female brick nerd? ;)

Is there a 2nd season next year? Reckon it could get like Masterchef where each season gets a lot better in their capabilities. Like now in masterchef the dishes they produce to get onto the show are better than anything they did in season 1.

As long as they keep it short (3 weeks) then ill watch again. Anything longer and may have got a bit bored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caj

Club Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool

As for the theme park, take away the moving bits, anyone (with a bit of lego knowledge) could build that I reckon. Looked cool and all but nothing too difficult. Did think they were a chance when kids were voters but the 100 votes from judges would have got the winning build over the line.

Do you reckon Brickman was loving having another brick nerd, a female brick nerd? ;)

Is there a 2nd season next year? Reckon it could get like Masterchef where each season gets a lot better in their capabilities. Like now in masterchef the dishes they produce to get onto the show are better than anything they did in season 1.

As long as they keep it short (3 weeks) then ill watch again. Anything longer and may have got a bit bored.
Agree with pretty much all of the above

Knowing Channel 9 they'll flog the golden goose until we're all sick of it, extended seasons, kids lego masters etc.

bungalow_bill

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Nine has renewed it for 2020.

Also expect 7 to have My Meccano Rules :moustache:

scout

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I was happy to see they chose the Poseidon, loved the creativity & imagination involved.

Thought that the Theme park might've won with all it's colour & movement, would've appealed to the kids voting.

Overall, the series was interesting to watch, liked that it had minimal contrived dramas & villains.
The cast were refreshingly different to other reality shows.

Hoping that next season they're not tempted to go with extra dramas.

Pakenhamsaint

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melb. Stars
They're casting for the next season now.

jackn

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
I caught the last 2 eps and found them enjoyable. I actually loled when they did the family reunions and it was Hamish's mum. Taking the piss out of other reality shows is a winner for mine.

The poseidon thing was amazing. The theme park was eye catching. Would most likely have received more votes but glad the judges votes were worth more. The young kids king Kong thing was so much better than the space one.

FRUMPY

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
I caught the last 2 eps and found them enjoyable. I actually loled when they did the family reunions and it was Hamish's mum. Taking the piss out of other reality shows is a winner for mine.

The poseidon thing was amazing. The theme park was eye catching. Would most likely have received more votes but glad the judges votes were worth more. The young kids king Kong thing was so much better than the space one.
Common theme in every episode, took the piss out of most reality shows. Even had interviews with Hamish talking crap, pretty funny.

bungalow_bill

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Common theme in every episode, took the piss out of most reality shows. Even had interviews with Hamish talking crap, pretty funny.
Interesting as I think the producers also produce master chef. Would have been great if Hamish broke down when one of the teams was eliminated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners
I also think the next season should have prizes for as one and third. While it is a competition show, you can tell the whole elimination is crushing for all involved.

Top Bottom