nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
Democratic People's Republic of Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
Jackson and Alex’s computer game sh*t all over the others.

The man in a chicken suit won?

Brickman is an idiot.
Really? That's one of the few builds I've looked at this season and though "I could make something pretty close to that." Which suggests it wasn't a very advanced build.

Capital Power

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
I couldn't make anything like any of these builds, I'm in awe of the talents of all the teams. This has been an impressive series. There isn't a clear standout, it's hard to pick the winner.

I think the judging's been OK, not much I could argue with.

The_Todd07

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Red Sox 76ers
Apart from the demon being there all the time, why is it coming out of the "normal" house and not the obviously creepy one.
Story seems very all over the shop on that one

Willo_

Trust the Process
Apr 27, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
76ers, Melbourne Roys
Sucks the UFO didn't work but I thought they were clearly the weakest team left so happy they are out... Nice karma edit with them condescendingly mocking Brickman about testing it first as well.

I thought the man in the chicken suit was really well done so no issue with them winning that advantage, they have done really well with the fun cartoonish builds.

No idea who wins, hopefully Jackson and Alex

Capital Power

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
That's a pretty heartbreaking end to Tim and Dani's time in the competition
Yeah, especially as it looked like just a simple adjustment to make the ship move. But they were warned about not testing it beforehand.

I think they were probably going home anyway, even though their build was more integrated than the houses.

Dixie Flatline

Jun 3, 2005
Leafy eastern suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cartagena C.F., NYJ, A's
The edit didn't show it, but I felt that Jackson and Alex had a really safe and boring build with their commercial district build. Their story was very basic and the transition from day to night did very little for their build. They were middle of the pack and it was probably their weakest build of the season.

On the other hand, I thought that if Trent and Josh had figured out their demon, their build would have been the best of the four.

Tim and Dannii risked it for the biscuit and it didn't pay off, but I think they would have struggled to advance, even with the UFO working as intended. But at least they went out with a bit of a bang.

Amazing Racer

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners
Some questionable judging last night but ultimately the three best teams throughout the season made it through. It was the same last year in the end so that is the way it should be.

Capital Power

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
So no special judge tonight. Just Brickman has 100 votes to 1 for each member of the public.
Was hoping for Fenella again. She had a different perspective which made the outcome less predictable.

Mathematically it'd require a serious effort from the public voters to overcome the gerrymander of the gold brick 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixie Flatline

Jun 3, 2005
Leafy eastern suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cartagena C.F., NYJ, A's
Personally I think the pirate ship is well short of the other two builds. Just not enough detail in the pirate ship when compared to the other two builds.

I think Jackson and Alex tell a better story than Andrew and Damian, so I think it's going to be a fairly easy win for them.

Supposedly last year's finale was filmed over four days so I imagine the same is true for this finale.

Struggle

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The r in WINNEr KO being lowercase really bothers me.

Pirate ship a clear 3rd, not much happening on that ship.

The other two are very close, but Frankenstein just ahead

drd23

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Right decision and well deserved. They've probably been the most consistent of all the teams

The_Todd07

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Red Sox 76ers
Very well deserved
At the pointy end every episode

Personally loved their style which they were able to consistently work into whatever they had to build

Remove this Banner Ad