Lego Masters

Remove this Banner Ad

There has to be at least 3 virgins, even Brickman would no doubt prefer the touch of a 2x3 red block to that of a woman. Enjoyed it though, will watch again.

Quite enjoyable. Kept the negative stuff that normally ends up in reality shows to a minimum.

They did, although the requirement to move their creations to the city within the allotted time was clearly made with the hope that someone's tower would fall over

I enjoyed it too - easy to watch, original...it is a good idea to have only 3 weeks or it would be too much

I wish that annoying couple that kept making their lego creations about themselves got eliminated, you can tell Brickman doesn't like them much either.

Technically they look to be the weakest of the remaining teams so I can't see them lasting much longer anyway.

I quite enjoy Hamish Blake's send-up of reality TV in the way he hosts, and he's also smart enough to know when to shut up and let Brick Man do the talking.

I caught part of an interview he did on Monday with Jon Faine about the show. The premise is originally British, but there was no competition element to it originally. It looks like the premise of this show has been sold back or is about to be sold back to the UK, and is also being sold into the US.

The contestants spent 18 hours total on building their first creation. I wonder if they did this all at one go or whether they held filming over to the next day. Long time for everyone to be on set if they spent 18 hours building, plus time in the makeup chairs, etc.

First episode rated 1.377 million viewers in metro areas. Monday night, it rated 1.053 million, and then last night's episode rated 1.022 million. Kept top spot in the 16-39, 18-49 and 25-54 age brackets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First episode rated 1.377 million viewers in metro areas. Monday night, it rated 1.053 million, and then last night's episode rated 1.022 million. Kept top spot in the 16-39, 18-49 and 25-54 age brackets.
That is amazing. I'm pretty sure MAFS is the only other show to get 1.3m viewers to a single episode this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back