Lego Masters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's good to flick into and out of whilst channel surfing. Sometimes I'll watch it for 5 minutes & then go elsewhere but on other occasions like when they started putting the weights on the bridges I was hooked

It's good to flick into and out of whilst channel surfing. Sometimes I'll watch it for 5 minutes & then go elsewhere but on other occasions like when they started putting the weights on the bridges I was hooked

I have to say I was barracking for the teenagers over the hi-viz wearers. Pretty disappointed that Brickman gave them the win on their aesthetics.

Quite enjoy this.

I reckon it's been great. The amount of weight those bridges were able to hold were insane.

It will be interesting to see how much they can extend this without killing the product next year. I wonder if Nine will be able to restrain themselves or will they ignore the lessons from Ninja Warrior

The kid and his Nanna crack me up. I mean, he is basically playing solo.

Not that surprising to see them eliminated last night, he could only carry Nanna for so long.

I thought the couple may have been the next team to go but they have lifted their game.

Hamish Blake is like being stabbed in the eyes. A science type person was required. That bridge challenge has been the best so far.

Hamish Blake is like being stabbed in the eyes. A science type person was required. That bridge challenge has been the best so far.

Na he does a good job. Takes the micky out of the other reality tv shows etc and has a bit of fun. Enough nerd with Brickman and the contestants.

Been good fun watching and we watch it with the kids. 3 weeks seems good length otherwise could get tiresome.

Na he does a good job. Takes the micky out of the other reality tv shows etc and has a bit of fun. Enough nerd with Brickman and the contestants.

Been good fun watching and we watch it with the kids. 3 weeks seems good length otherwise could get tiresome.

It might be just me - I ******* never understood the Hamish and Andy thing either

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It might be just me - I ******* never understood the Hamish and Andy thing either

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If you didn't guffaw with uncontrolled mirth at Hamish pointing a heat-sensitive camera at a sleeping Andy before farting in his face, you are dead from the neck up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Space ship one was average. Poseidon and theme park were pretty good I thought. Poseidon could have been scaled a little larger and had his arm move back and forth a little but other than that solid.

Agree 100% plugger35 - I thought they were both deserving winners. I thought David and G had better individual builds including the theme park but Henry and Cade were consistently good through the series

They stuffed up the theme park colours, the green posts on the roller coaster just blended in with the grass

David and G were a bit stiff, thought their theme park was the best out of the 3 final builds.

Henry and Cade were the best team overall though so deserving winners.

These are my thoughts as well.

Not sure if we'll find out the votes, but it wouldn't surprise me if David and G won the crowd vote, but the golden bricks from the two judges got Henry and Cade over the line.

David and G were a bit stiff, thought their theme park was the best out of the 3 final builds.

Henry and Cade were the best team overall though so deserving winners.
I thought the Poseidon one was way better looking and way more ambitious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back