Lego Masters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jackson and Alex’s computer game s**t all over the others.

The man in a chicken suit won?

Brickman is an idiot.

Really? That's one of the few builds I've looked at this season and though "I could make something pretty close to that." Which suggests it wasn't a very advanced build.

I couldn't make anything like any of these builds, I'm in awe of the talents of all the teams. This has been an impressive series. There isn't a clear standout, it's hard to pick the winner.

I think the judging's been OK, not much I could argue with.

Apart from the demon being there all the time, why is it coming out of the "normal" house and not the obviously creepy one.
Story seems very all over the shop on that one

Sucks the UFO didn't work but I thought they were clearly the weakest team left so happy they are out... Nice karma edit with them condescendingly mocking Brickman about testing it first as well.

I thought the man in the chicken suit was really well done so no issue with them winning that advantage, they have done really well with the fun cartoonish builds.

No idea who wins, hopefully Jackson and Alex

The edit didn't show it, but I felt that Jackson and Alex had a really safe and boring build with their commercial district build. Their story was very basic and the transition from day to night did very little for their build. They were middle of the pack and it was probably their weakest build of the season.

On the other hand, I thought that if Trent and Josh had figured out their demon, their build would have been the best of the four.

Tim and Dannii risked it for the biscuit and it didn't pay off, but I think they would have struggled to advance, even with the UFO working as intended. But at least they went out with a bit of a bang.

Some questionable judging last night but ultimately the three best teams throughout the season made it through. It was the same last year in the end so that is the way it should be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I think the pirate ship is well short of the other two builds. Just not enough detail in the pirate ship when compared to the other two builds.

I think Jackson and Alex tell a better story than Andrew and Damian, so I think it's going to be a fairly easy win for them.

Supposedly last year's finale was filmed over four days so I imagine the same is true for this finale.

Very well deserved
At the pointy end every episode

Personally loved their style which they were able to consistently work into whatever they had to build

Remove this Banner Ad

Back