Lego Masters

Remove this Banner Ad

2ns I'd have the team with the animatronics guy that built the croc ep 1 and is building the fox tonight
Just quietly... Was everyone else really jealous of the animatronics guys job when he explained that he makes dinosaurs and things 😂

For no reason at all, the team that has the brick of doom annoy me, something about the guy just grates on me I think.. No idea what or why

Just quietly... Was everyone else really jealous of the animatronics guys job when he explained that he makes dinosaurs and things 😂

As someone who never finished a robotic engineering course, I just may have got around to it if someone told me I could end up making robot dinosaurs

Worthy winner, the fox is insane and something you would see at a Lego exhibit

Geez I would have booted the Ned Kelly one
I agree 100% with all of this

That fox was absolutely unbelievable

Both the Stonehenge and the Ned Kelley ones were poor, but the ned kelley one was at least a little interesting. Stonehenge was blocks of grey lego and sfa else. Picked it pretty quickly they were going home (plus the fact they had hardly been on other episodes and then it was about them early in this episode - signs they either win or lse)

Me too. Pretty clearly Brickman has never visited the real Stonehenge. It's bloody huge, so I disagreed with his comment that the team got their scale wrong.

The only thing that would have swayed Brickman was the work done on Kelly's face, whereas the Stonehenge team didn't have much detail going for them.

For no reason at all, the team that has the brick of doom annoy me, something about the guy just grates on me I think.. No idea what or why

He was a dick to his teammate during the first build when at the last moment he decides to add something to the build and spends minutes in the brick pit while his teammate was going spare about how to move the exhibit into place without him.

I thought the Boom Box and Gramophone/tree of life were absolutely phenomenal

Didn't love the Kitty Cash one, but maybe I just judge it harsher as I don't love big people and figures really

Dunno bout anyone else but I'm not impressed(as a whole) with the builds so far this season
Two train challenges and some of the challenges seem 'samey' there doesn't seem to be as many strong teams this season.
I thought the Boom Box and Gramophone/tree of life were absolutely phenomenal

Didn't love the Kitty Cash one, but maybe I just judge it harsher as I don't love big people and figures really
Same I didn't rate it either. It looked bizarre.

Felt like Brickman didnt want to send the girls home without using the platinum brick. Reckon they had the worst build, and have been pretty average for a couple of builds now. Now they will be able to eliminate a team that are much better builders than them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno bout anyone else but I'm not impressed(as a whole) with the builds so far this season
Yes I haven't been as impressed this season. The boom box was amazing but aside from that they have all been a bit meh. The smaller scale ones tend to be less appealing for me. Girls are very lucky to still be there as there's was the worst I thought.

Yes I haven't been as impressed this season. The boom box was amazing but aside from that they have all been a bit meh. The smaller scale ones tend to be less appealing for me. Girls are very lucky to still be there as there's was the worst I thought.

100% those 2 ladies should've been out by now everything they have done has been ordinary

Now they have used the brick, surely the mums are next to go but they get a charmed run when they actually finish a model, so who knows.
The fountain was definitely lacking detail but still looked better than a pole that apparently took 8 hours to make

Well... I thought Scott and Owen were the best side initially, but clearly seems to be Gus and whathisface... Every thing those guys do is brilliant.
They deserve to win at this point, Scott and Owen though are competing with one hand tied behind their back in the form of Owens ego but at least they are listening and changing when down the wrong path... But far out they have cost themselves plenty of time having to smash and restart constantly

Amazing what Scott and Owen can do when Scott handles the creative ideas and Owen just makes it happen
Yep... I'm back to not knowing who the best team is... It's out of the 2 teams of blokes.. But it will just come down to who is best on the last build as easily could go either way

Rock Band game was insane

Nine have outdone themselves with promo spoilers this week - at the end of Tuesday's show (which I just watched forgetting to stop it) not only did they give away most of Sunday, but also included a shot of Monday's ep, clearly showing which teams were still in. If there's anyone in television out there, could you tell me why they do that? I now won't bother watching Sunday's ep, just catch the "highlights" on catch up tv.

I am struggling with this season. Hamish isn't doing much. The challenges - nothing wrong with using previous tasks. The first season parrot where you had to build something from the pieces could be done again.

The fox was brilliant along with the boom box. The Strum King was beyond amazing.

The girl team are living off thier one decent build. Didn't agree with the two returning ones but they need to draw it out. Wish the Team of Doom would go.

The winner comes from the three males teams.

Gabbie and Ryan have actually had some very strong builds since being un-eliminated. Wouldn't be surprised to see them make the final ahead of the mums and the 3rd all guy team.

That said I would always prefer shows like this to just start with more teams to achieve the desired season length, rather than being back teams that had been deemed not good enough

Last nights results seemed a bit manufactured with the twist. I felt like they wanted Jess and the dude out so they came up with a way to make them struggle. Same with the two guys who were in the bottom 2 as well.

Like most others this season I am struggling to hold my attention. The build overall were very underwhelming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back