Leicester City - 1 Time Champion of England

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah i knew Tony ,very passionate about his football teams.Sad he couldnt hang on until the end. Im sure hes cheering on from some where.

Just under 2 hours to go and im pacing already.
COME ON LEICESTER!

Not the worst result that! We looked bloody awful in the opening 10 mins and then bloody awful at the end. Not sure why we decided to sit so far deep.

Will be nice to have Vardy back next week. Ulloa tries hard but he's just an average striker in all seriousness. Okazaki is useless as a striker as well.

Bring on the game tomorrow. We're all Chelsea right!?

I was listening on the radio today in the car. Landed in the UK today :). It was frustrating in the second half when they didn't score. And when drinkwater got the second yellow card. But I think it will be great if Kingy can start the everton game, supposing we win it.

Your comments re Okazaki and Ulloa were a bit harsh Jatz.

Def going for chelsea. Can't wait to be in leicester next weekend!

COME ON CHELSKI

GO THE FOSSE:)

I would prefer to see Spurs win and then you win at home to do it. I know that is probably more nerve racking, but would be awesome to see.
Yeah this.

I got about four hours sleep last night before having to get up for work after watching the game. Starting to feel like a Leicester supporter haha

Mama Mia... I just took another look at that Drinkwater incident again, and guess what? He mouths off at the ref, complete with finger pointing.

Damn Daniel, did you learn nothing from Jamie's sending off? Both yellows were needless. That wasn't even a proper opportunity.

Also, what is Depay doing with the ref? Holding him to convince him of a penalty? C'mon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ALL HAIL KING RICHARD 111
MAY HE SHINE OVER LEICESTER FOREVER. IM IN TEARS THIS IS F****** AMAZING!
COME ON LEICESTER! CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND!

e32c83e1d6d32b8ecab580a27f8a295d.jpg

Been waiting since Sunday night to use this!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back