Leicester City - 1 Time Champion of England

Sep 9, 2010
Essendon
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester City
Yes, it really did happen!

To celebrate i've put together a video for the Supporters. Throughly enjoyed putting this together and i enjoy the finished product so hopefully you lot too!

I've been buzzing for the past 12 hours or whatever it's been, incredible! Still can't believe it's happened and can't believe i'm a part of it.

It's f**king unreal.

Much like the previous video i made, due to YouTube's copyright policies and Leicester City FC constantly pulling my videos from YouTube I had to find new means for a video file hosting site. I'm on one copyright strike left until my account gets pulled. I'm putting these videos together for the supporters of the Club and not for my own benefit or financial gains.

Please see the two links below for the video. (No, this isn't a scam link lol).

Thank you for understanding.

Then, Now And Forever. Up the Foxes!

Youtube Link:

Alternative Link:
https://sendvid.com/7uc5mqye#

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
I'm still buzzing and I don't even support Leicester! We have witnessed the biggest upset in sporting history!

I also love the fact that we're the team that stopped Tottenham from winning the title. This morning almost felt symbolic that we handed over our 'Champions of England' tag to you guys which was fitting.

33C0927F00000578-3569419-image-a-27_1462231711426.jpg

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well done, I think most of you would not have slept much but you'll be waking up soon as champions - that must be a great feeling and probably x ten the pride and emotion that any other supporter has felt. The whole world has been talking about you which must seem like a mixture of the surreal and overwhelming pride.

Anyway, please make sure you keep the trophy nice and polished for us upon collection in 2017 ;)

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Well done, I think most of you would not have slept much but you'll be waking up soon as champions - that must be a great feeling and probably x ten the pride and emotion that any other supporter has felt. The whole world has been talking about you which must seem like a mixture of the surreal and overwhelming pride.

Anyway, please make sure you keep the trophy nice and polished for us upon collection in 2017 ;)
Still not sinking in haha. Seems like the kind of thing I orchestrate on Fifa ffs!

Haha well if it can't be us again, I'd love for Spurs to win it. I love what your club has done this season.

Just on that, is there only 1 trophy that get's passed to the next champion? Or does every champion get their own trophy to keep?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Think you get a replica for your trophy cabinet. I know the FA cup has an original so I assume it must be the same for all trophies.

Anyway your post reminded me of a joke: Claudio Ranieri - the only man to complete football manager in real life

Still not sinking in haha. Seems like the kind of thing I orchestrate on Fifa ffs!

Haha well if it can't be us again, I'd love for Spurs to win it. I love what your club has done this season.

Just on that, is there only 1 trophy that get's passed to the next champion? Or does every champion get their own trophy to keep?

Surely "Champions of England" needs to be added to the thread title?

Crongatulations to you all and enjoy.

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
Surely "Champions of England" needs to be added to the thread title?

Crongatulations to you all and enjoy.
I second the notion.

Also, you all know how we complain about the lack of Soccer Badges? Perhaps we could get some sort of badge to show off our title? Even if its just for 12 months? (Like the Premiership cups, but for PL teams.) Or if they have to be more permanent, maybe some tribute for 'Being There when Passion Triumph Above All.' Let's be honest, this has been an absolute freak turn of events, lol.

Interesting note about the trophy ribbons: Have you noticed that the lettering is actually in gold instead of white in the LCFC Champions picture? It turns out that's going to be the actual colour of the ribbons when we collect the trophy. It was a request on behalf of our owners. The blue for Leicester, and the gold for the royal house of Thailand. Personally, I don't have a problem, because it actually makes our win all that little bit more unique.

Also, in case you couldn't tell by my celebratory avatar (A placeholder until the big one), it seems like Captain Morgan will actually release a limited edition run with Wes Morgan on the bottle. Truly a fitting drink if you ask me. I'm not a drinker, but if I could manage to snag that somehow, that would be awesome (oh god, the celebratory merchandise is going to be a killer!)

And just like with Vardy's goal run, Walkers are also releasing another special edition pack of crisps, named Salt and Victory, which stars 12 of the players (Regular XI plus Ulloa) as well as Ranieri on the packet.

All in all, so many news and pieces, so little time...

Foxton Locks

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Leicester City, Seattle Seahawks
2 hours to go gentlemen. Leicester is absolutely packed with people and they have the whole streets decorated with leicester merch.

foxport

Team Captain
Aug 20, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Leicester City FC Ingle Farm FC
What a day for the people and the city of Leicester.
Will go down as one of the greatest days in the history of the city,if not the greatest.
Well done to the people of Leicester it makes me proud to of been born there.

GO THE FOSSE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND!

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
I tell you one thing; I don't know how the others have been celebrating it, but I have never seen or felt anything like I did yesterday. Could you imagine what it would've been like to actually be in the stadium proper? That was the absolute complete package, organised absolutely perfectly, topped it all off with the complete performance on the pitch (I mean, would've been nice if Vardy got the hattrick and the clean sheet, but that was an awesome performance nonetheless.)

Just... wow. I felt so left out, I decided to get my own pizza and donuts (I did a Danny for the beer part) the next day, just to feel part of it all.

Anyway, thanks to the results this morning, a few things have come to light at the very moment:

1. We're now 10 points ahead of 2nd. Only 6 times in history has that been the case. If we win against Chelsea, and Tottenham and Arsenal fail to win, the margin of 13 would be the 2nd largest of all time, only behind United's 99/00 season.

2. Now that we have played 37 games, if you combine that with the 9 games of last season, that would be a 46 game season. So we're on 80 now, and we got 22 in those 9 games. Hmm, that number seems very familiar, where have I seen that before? (The correct answer is that we have 102 points, the exact point total in the Championship season.)

Just to compare:
13/14 Championship winner: P46 W31 D9 L6 GD +40
15/16 Premier League winner plus 9: P46 W30 D12 L4 GD +44

Yes, we have lost less in that streak of 46 then we did in the Championship.

3. We have lost less in the league than Barca, Atletico, Real, Juve, and Dortmund. The only two teams that have lost less in Europe are Bayern and PSG.

Those are some incredible stats on the whole, who would've thought that we were capable of replicating our Championship form here?!

Currently, we have one last mission: Get Vardy and Kasper to the Golden Boot and Glove. To do this, we must win against Chelsea, for Claudio! Complete the full circle and win at Stamford Bridge! What a way to cap it all off!

Foxton Locks

Cancelled
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Leicester City, Seattle Seahawks
I'm going to try and upload some photos of the crowds outside the stadium.

It was absolutely bonkers. People were beeping their horns all night and morning. It got to the point where I wanted to scream out my hotel window and tell them to shut up.

I've never seen anything more amazing and communal before. It was just so great to see.

Attachments

• 2016-05-09 18.03.19.jpg
    2016-05-09 18.03.19.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 4
Back