Leicester helicopter incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Those images are harrowing, the chances of survival for those onboard would be quite low sadly. Shocking stuff. Somehow hoping everyone is okay.

Absolutely horrific scenes at the King Power. I can’t see how anyone will have survived that but I obviously hope they did. Feels a little bit surreal knowing I was only there a few weeks ago.

This is surreal. Best wishes to all at Leicester City FC. Football takes a back seat at times like this. There is speculation on social media but the best thing for all would be to wait for an official statement from the club which will probably happen sometime in the morning UK time.

BT broadcast the chopper taking off, chilling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoddle in intensive care still after a massive heart attack on set at BT sport. Cameraman who knew how to use a defibrillator has potentially saved his life!

Hoddle in intensive care still after a massive heart attack on set at BT sport. Cameraman who knew how to use a defibrillator has potentially saved his life!

Today has been absolutely horrible. Terrible news all around. Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in the Leicester City family and to Glenn Hoddle and his family.

Some of the early pictures of the aftermath sure give off the vibe that no one could have survived.
Shocking stuff. Awful day.
I wouldn't be against the rest of matches this matchday being postponed out of respect.

On his birthday too.

Only just seen the news regarding the helicopter crash, shocking end to the victims lives.

What happened with the Brighton fan, heart attack or something? What’s up with Hoddle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back