Leigh Montagna - Opposition Analyst

Remove this Banner Ad

It's people like you who take all the fun out of bigfooty! :)

I'm a fat middle-aged web designer in Albany who last played Amateur Colts back in 1986. What the hell you mean I don't know more than paid professionals!
Haha! I haven't played since U16s (also in Albany) but I also assume that I know better.

I actually think there are probably plenty of BF posters who are quite knowledgeable and I could definitely buy that some have better ideas than those inside the club. However, these people don't have access to all the information so there is nothing you can do but guess that detail. Hence it is rubbish to assume you can judge those people.

Haha! I haven't played since U16s (also in Albany) but I also assume that I know better.

I actually think there are probably plenty of BF posters who are quite knowledgeable and I could definitely buy that some have better ideas than those inside the club. However, these people don't have access to all the information so there is nothing you can do but guess that detail. Hence it is rubbish to assume you can judge those people.
What club? You’d be a Royally. Or worse... Railways.

Yep , mentioned in presser. First time I have ever heard a coach mention opp analyst as a key. From all Freo fans , Thank you Leigh!
noticed in one media report RBB credited Leigh with giving them a good insight into North which they acted upon. Promising signs.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Snake Baker had North as a shoe in for top 4 with a 17-5 record IIRC on one of the main boards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back