Rumour Lenny Hayes Setback

Remove this Banner Ad

stkildathunda

DEMPSTERED
10k Posts St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger 2012 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2011 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Sep 7, 2008
Inside The Circle Of Zen
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Man Utd
Apparently SEN just said he has had a setback and will affect him in his comeback. I didnt hear it myself but few people have told me they heard it :(:(

Anyone hear it? Was it just a random caller making crap up??

They said that this 'story' had crossed their desk yesterday from a good source.
Basically saying Lennys knee was a lot worse than they thought and he is struggling with significant setbacks. Really hoping it's not true but they seemed pretty confident in their source.

They said that this 'story' had crossed their desk yesterday from a good source.
Basically saying Lennys knee was a lot worse than they thought and he is struggling with significant setbacks. Really hoping it's not true but they seemed pretty confident in their source.

:(:(

That doesnt sound good. If it was Andy or Tim then they dont normally say these things on there without checking it thoroughly. Im not ready for a team without Lenny :(

No "Lunch with Lenny" this week?
Media extrapolate - where's my lunch? Is there something wrong with Lenny?
Something is wrong! Where's my lunch Lenny?

From reliable sauce, 'lunch with Lenny' is being replaced by 'surgery with Bakes'.

I wonder how severe this so called setback is? Just a few extra weeks in recover rehab or an few extra months? Lets hope it's not true. Go Lenny.

From reliable sauce, 'lunch with Lenny' is being replaced by 'surgery with Bakes'.

Or maybe a transition?

"During the lunch with Lenny segment Lenny suffered a setback, on hand was doctor baker thus culminating in Surgery with Bakes, where we find medicinal purposes for sugar and baked goods."

Seems to be alot of rumours about the Saints lately. Coincidence with finals looming?

Would be a remarkable turn of fortunes for Lenny.

http://www.saints.com.au/tabid/5315/default.aspx?newsid=120684

10 August

Hayes "I'd love to say I'd be back out there but at this stage it is (out of the question). If the finals were in around December I reckon I might have been half a chance … unfortunately, not this year, but I'll be right next year"

Recent injury updates have listed him as "running well".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back