Lenny Kravitz

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone go to his concert last night or are planning on going?

If so do it, you won't be disappointed.

If you're thinking about I suggest you go. Wolfmother were great & the Cranberries played for 90 minutes & were just as good, then Lenny came on about 9:00pm was sensational.

Sound quality & performance were equal or better than any concert I've been to before.

Played quite a bit of his mid 90's stuff from Are you gonna go my way & Mumma said. Didn't really play anything from Circus, Lenny or Baptism, played three from his latest album & a couple from his first album, let love rule. One some each from the rest.

If anyone else went what did you think?

I went, somehow scored free tickets right up the front.

He's voice has lost nothing and he is an excellent showman, but he's certainly more rockstar than musician.

His Perth gig got cancelled cos of lack of ticket sales.

My band recently recorded at a studio in East Freo he used in Perth last time he was over. When I told the engineer that his tour was cancelled he was devo'd - I think that was his retirement plan....

i'm a lasttix member and was offered 40% off his brisbane show, was tempted but i am so poor atm, tickets must not be selling very well which is kinda sad, not the greatest or anything, but a good rock star, much better than a lot of the other s**t that sells out tours here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back