Leon Cameron - is he the man?

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you saying that history and heritage has no value?

It has value to the people it belongs to. It doesn't mean squat to anyone else and shouldn't be used to devalue someone else just because they didn't exist. What are Giants fans supposed to do, buy a second hand time machine off Napoleon and Kip Dynamite and go back and invent their club 100 years earlier?

It has value to the people it belongs to. It doesn't mean squat to anyone else and shouldn't be used to devalue someone else just because they didn't exist. What are Giants fans supposed to do, buy a second hand time machine off Napoleon and Kip Dynamite and go back and invent their club 100 years earlier?
You just put millions of people out of work if you think it only has value to those it belongs to.

I like GWS. One of my more fancied teams in the AFL. Most weeks i am barracking for them to win. They have done well in the last 3 finals series to scratch their way to a GF and 2 prelims.

But it really seems as though Leon has been on a multi year mission to grind GWS's game to a standstill. I don't get it. I really don't. There is no-one uglier to watch these days. And it shouldn't be this way.

In saying that, it still seems that his players are with him. Maybe they don't know any better. I don't know. But i can't help feeling the playing list should be filthy on Leon for grounding their game into the dirt.

It seems to me that Dave Matthews and Leon are in this together. To win or fail together. I dunno, Wayne Campbell was moved on pretty quickly, did he try to get in between the 2?

I can't help but see what i think is the obvious. Leon is doing this playing group, and all us footy fans, a disservice somehow.

GWS should throw whatever they can at Clarkson to get him there. Clarkson days are probably numbered with Kennett being the moron that he is, and GWS desperately need a great game plan coach who can get the best out of players.

GWS should throw whatever they can at Clarkson to get him there. Clarkson days are probably numbered with Kennett being the moron that he is, and GWS desperately need a great game plan coach who can get the best out of players.

That is irrelevant now. They have just thrown their lot in with Leon again now. They've got to work it out together now, with Leon still leading the ship.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone needs to send Leon the book " How To Develop Intestinal Fortitude 101 ".

A heart surgeon would be unable to help GWS, as they have no heart.

I think the complete opposite. They have plenty of heart.

But their game has just been ground to a halt. They have been structured and strangled and processed and defensed to death.

I think the complete opposite. They have plenty of heart.

But their game has just been ground to a halt. They have been structured and strangled and processed and defensed to death.

Nup, oodles of talent, but haven't learnt to harness 100% of it.

In other words, cruising on their talent. Lack of ticker ( or want ) to push to the next level.

Nup, oodles of talent, but haven't learnt to harness 100% of it.

In other words, cruising on their talent. Lack of ticker ( or want ) to push to the next level.

I think they've reached a GF and 2 prelims in the last 3 years playing grinding gutsy footy. The talent has been drained out of them imo. They just aren't allowed to play movement footy anymore.

They've been ground to a halt by an insistance of defensive minded safety.

I think the club is positioning players why know they will be without next year and beyond in lesser/secondary roles so that the players who will be playing #1 or that key role will be better prepared.

That's actually really good coaching.
Like..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back