Autopsy Leon Cameron's coaching performance

Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Leon isn't a list manager/recruiter and he has had an elite list of talent assembled for him in this exact moment in time, it is his job to get the most out of them out on the field.

Gold Coast has absolutely nothing to do with evaluating Cameron's current coaching performance.

The irony of your clubs current coach to your assertions in this thread are quite hilarious.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
They didn't win any flags though...
Until last year you had 1. Your point?

Your clubs history is told to you by others.

Our clubs history is being created as the years go by.

Will be quite a good feeling telling my grandchildren about being there from the beginning when we were in an office at Rooty Hill RSL.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

gavaniacono

Cancelled
Oct 7, 2014
Hanoi
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wolverhampton Wanderers
They only lack defense and ability to lock oppo down. They have everything else. But its quite a flaw to fix in a short time.

Watching the game last night, the Giants have way too many players who cheat forward when the ball is in their defensive zone.

Counted 6-7 times when Greene, Patton or Whitfield would abandon the zone and take off towards the F50 even though the ball was still in dispute and this would lead to Geelong being able to find a loose man and work a different angle to attack from.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
From where I stood watching the game last night, GWS have a host of very good, skilful outside players. If you let them get their run going and they get it in quick to their big forwards, they look very dangerous. There were also signs last night that they love to run forward and spread, but show less desire to run hard the other way.

Trouble is, they seem to lack toughness and inside grunt. This is why they've fallen down against other top 4 sides with hard inside players (Geelong, Sydney, Adelaide) who apply pressure. We haven't lost to them this year even without our skipper playing in either game.
Yep, and dropping de Boer was a poor decision.

BFVirgin

Team Captain
Oct 2, 2006
East of GWS
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
No faux man love for a soccer team.
Until last year you had 1. Your point?

Your clubs history is told to you by others.

Our clubs history is being created as the years go by.

Will be quite a good feeling telling my grandchildren about being there from the beginning when we were in an office at Rooty Hill RSL.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

- Not for everyone.

- Same for all.

- Same for any new franchise (except the rooty hill bit, thankfully).

One goal to half time, no matter how you cut it that's terrible and there will be question marks over them. Port/West Coast would back themselves next week.

Leon Cameron probably needs to win next week otherwise there will be constant question marks over him in 2018.

What is the Giants gameplan? What is their fall back position when things aren't perfect?
Cameron doesn't seem to have installed any default gameplan in them. If their natural skill doesn't get them over the line they are lost.

No synergy. Everyone goes for the same ground ball, they fly for the same mark, get sucked into the honey pot.

Major queries over Cameron and just what he's doing with this list.

Luv_our_club

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
is it Eddie's birthday? They have massively underrated him, letting him run around by himself in the first half.

Back