Leppa sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

He made barret look like a dick right from the start....

"Don't want to shake his hand?" - billy
"Well, He could of come here. It's a long walk" - leppa

Brilliant

I have no idea what Barrett was going for with the ZOB question. Real dick question by a real dickhead

Especially as he had asked the exact same questions to Leppa on Footy Classified a couple of months ago.

Yeah..... IMO was muck racking to make a connection/admission that was also part of the reason for his sacking..We know how the media can edit.."News breaker (maker)" is sure to link both shows with carefully selected snippets from both shows... ....

FS - Opening Question from Barrett at 4:34 "Any AFL Involvement....then goes on about selection of captain to 8:00..(to be used with his Rocky collection.). // 12:15 Barrett's 2nd question session...ZOB...@ 13:00 "matter still being investigated by the AFL"... Leppa's reply "yeah"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said it plenty of times on your board, I hope he comes back to us in some capacity. Victim of circumstance at your club. Best of luck.

Whatever else might be said about Richmond, you have a couple of absolutely elite defenders. And whatever else might be said about Leppa, he was their line coach as they got there and Rance especially has never been subtle about how important Leppa was to him. I reckon Leppa heading back your way will be good for him - and you.

Whatever else might be said about Richmond, you have a couple of absolutely elite defenders. And whatever else might be said about Leppa, he was their line coach as they got there and Rance especially has never been subtle about how important Leppa was to him. I reckon Leppa heading back your way will be good for him - and you.
Who's the 2nd elite defender just out of curiosity?

Yes Leppa is a good assistant coach

Whats the bet Leppa being bought back in under Hardwick and take over from him when sacked next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back