Vintage Bay Let’s Make Chief, the most stable genius, Some Better Clickbait ***TOTY 2016***

Remove this Banner Ad

utFKusx.png

:eek::eek::eek:

I am in tears. Jesus Christ, mate. Coffee almost came out of my nose.

Anyone else getting this annoying ****en pop up at the bottom of their screens every time you open another page? Chief better be making millions from it.
The 50px high ad? Bendix brakes?

It should show no more than 3 times per session.

How often are you getting it?

Nah this is the one he is talking about.

beyondblue.jpg

image.png

It's this grey box at the bottom (no advertisement in it), I can get rid of it clicking the x at the top left of it, comes up all the time, doesn't bother me though mate, I'm not one to kick up a stink :)

View attachment 265566

It's this grey box at the bottom (no advertisement in it), I can get rid of it clicking the x at the top left of it, comes up all the time, doesn't bother me though mate, I'm not one to kick up a stink :)
I see - it shouldn't do that. I will have to talk to the Advertising People (TM) tomorrow.

I see - it shouldn't do that. I will have to talk to the Advertising People (TM) tomorrow.

OK Big Chief, the most stable genius,. First you fail to deliver me the free shampoo samples. Then you greet my every move with a grey advertising box, tempting me to dream what may have been had there been a miracle cure for halitosis advertised. Then I clicked on the photos of Donald Trump and his dysfunctional ginger offloads. Do you have no shame whilst you roll around in mounds of cash, maniacally laughing at the chaos you cause?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back