Vintage Bay Let’s Make Chief, the most stable genius, Some Better Clickbait ***TOTY 2016***

Remove this Banner Ad

For those of us who browse the desktop site, you’ll find something like this at the bottom of the page:

bzql5GL.png

Some clickbait ‘news’ articles. Presumably clicks on these articles generates some income for Chief, the most stable genius,, and allows him to reinforce the BF servers further for those ‘special’ events when there’s lots of traffic, like a Rihcmond elimination finals loss.

The problem is…. well… there’s nothing down there that I really want to click.

So I got thinking (which is always a bit of a worry) – what if the Bay could make Chief, the most stable genius, some better clickbait? We know what we would like to click on, so we can probably guess what the wider BF community would like to click on. At the very least they could be football-related...
  • We could come up with some fake ‘news’ articles (they don’t have to be real – they can just link adware-infested penis pill websites);
  • Chief, the most stable genius, could use them;
  • BF could get more external link clicks;
  • Chief, the most stable genius, could use the revenue raised to reinforce the BF server further; and
  • Then we can all log on after the next hilariously cataclysmic football event, without fear of the server being down!
Hooray! (Except for all the holes in my logic…. but come along with me here….)

There are plenty of options for ‘news’ articles. Sensational news articles:
jFcgqS3.png

Helpful advice:
YZKo3i5.png

Even articles specifically targeted at those special D/H’s in our community:
RwRiTCQ.png

So, let's see your ideas.

If you want to use a sizing template, here you go:

tJ063xU.png

0REJJno.png

Pretty exciting :drunk:

Otherwise, just post a picture/headline combo that you think will bring in the clicks from the BF community.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure this is a great idea, but since I'm viewing BF at work all images and clickbait are blocked by our IT Nazis, so no clickbait or ads for me during work hours, I wonder how many others are protected from Russian Brides and Tay Tay's latest breakup.

Except a flamin' "VOTE LIBERAL" just popped up the bastards....

I'm sure this is a great idea, but since I'm viewing BF at work all images and clickbait are blocked by our IT Nazis, so no clickbait or ads for me during work hours, I wonder how many others are protected from Russian Brides and Tay Tay's latest breakup.

Except a flamin' "VOTE LIBERAL" just popped up the bastards....
r0_31_960_571_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Vote the Australian Liberal Party for Jobs and Growth!

r0_31_960_571_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Vote the Australian Liberal Party for Jobs and Growth!

Seriously, f*** off Jose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back