Demonoid

All Australian
Dec 17, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
GWS
Over 130 posts on the couriermail (lead story for most of the day). Lead story on the fairfax brisbanetimes.com.au....and now with Voss's face plastered everywhere. Methinks if Paul Roos pulled the plug in Sydney (and apparantly that is not out of the realms of possibilities), there would be a similar reaction in the Sydney press. Meanwhile....do you think if the Melbourne storm coach pulled the plug down here....would ANYONE cover it? Most people don't even know who his is.
And of course...a couple of the posts in the courier mail where from NRL paranoid trolls...who said footy isn't big in QLD....

So..it seems it may be Voss for the Lions...maybe Lethal Leigh for the Gold Coast!...
experienced coach - check.
Succesful proven coach - check.
Able to develop a young (possibly below average list) - check.
Can sell memberships - CHECK!

Over 130 posts on the couriermail (lead story for most of the day). Lead story on the fairfax brisbanetimes.com.au....and now with Voss's face plastered everywhere. Methinks if Paul Roos pulled the plug in Sydney (and apparantly that is not out of the realms of possibilities), there would be a similar reaction in the Sydney press. Meanwhile....do you think if the Melbourne storm coach pulled the plug down here....would ANYONE cover it? Most people don't even know who his is.
And of course...a couple of the posts in the courier mail where from NRL paranoid trolls...who said footy isn't big in QLD....

So..it seems it may be Voss for the Lions...maybe Lethal Leigh for the Gold Coast!...
Who is the Storm coach? doesn't come straight to my mind.

Probably all Victorians posting to try and make it look popular, I mean, if 34,000 watch the games on TV, that shows the lack of support up there doesn't it.

Could not have scripted it better .
:)

Great news for the Goldcoast and will give the Lions a lift!

Probably all Victorians posting to try and make it look popular, I mean, if 34,000 watch the games on TV, that shows the lack of support up there doesn't it.

Why do these Unlisted rugby trolls bother?

I couldn't give a damn about their game.

Why do these Unlisted rugby trolls bother?

Demonoid has Melbourne listed as his club.

Why did he even bother with the childish comment about Craig Bellamy?

This area has been cleaned up very nicely, but it seems some people still can't help themselves.

34,000 on TV? Not so - in fact over 34,000 attended (thats right - attended) their previous Gabba game, despite the Lions being outside the top 8, it seems the game is now quite popular in Queensland (though not the most popular - just yet), and both the old coach, Matthews andthe new coach, Voss, are household names in Queensland.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demonoid has Melbourne listed as his club.

Why did he even bother with the childish comment about Craig Bellamy?

This area has been cleaned up very nicely, but it seems some people still can't help themselves.

Deemonoid is a Dee's supporter what's your point?

Who is Bellamy anyway?

Pfft one of the remaining relics to their glory days of all the bandwagon supporters. Hopefully ushering in this nuffy will see the lions return to the bottom of the table and return AFL to where it belongs in Victoria.

Pfft one of the remaining relics to their glory days of all the bandwagon supporters. Hopefully ushering in this nuffy will see the lions return to the bottom of the table and return AFL to where it belongs in Victoria.

Seems to be going all right up there, its getting a lot of press and all of the rugby league guys are hanging out on Big Footy.

Seems to be going all right up there, its getting a lot of press and all of the rugby league guys are hanging out on Big Footy.

No just this board and the international board is full of such delusional pap it's quite entertaining to read.

Do I have to declare my alleigances to just one team? I have a soft spot for Finland but China's acheivement of managing to score zero points in 3 games where you even get a point for missing deserves to be noted.

Thanks for confirming my assumption. :thumbsu:

Agreed, A bit like league unlimited really.

I'd hardly compare the leagueunlimited international board which has a legitimate purpose with an Australian Rules Football board wankfest where nuffies like Clarkey & Beaussie try and convince themselves your game will expand out of Vic/SA/WA/Tas after 150 or 112 or 60,000 years or however old AFL is this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back