YelloMit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Hey everyone. I have made this thread to see if people would like to join me in making a new team in NBA 2K16's MyGM mode? Now, since I can't create a new TEAM, I'll have to use a default one and release all their players into Free Agency. I'm thinking maybe the Timberwolves or the Knicks.

I will need 15 people to sign up. 3 in each position. One player per person. I will make a sign up sheet with details for you to fill out.

I will try to play (or sim) at least a game a day, maybe more. I will post screenshots of stats, box scores, league leaders, awards, and then maybe a few in-game shots from using the replay option to get some cool shots (dunks, etc). I probably won't post videos, but screenshots should be easy.

Anyway, here is the sign-up sheet. Remember, only ONE player per person.

--------------------------------------------
Player Look: (you can post a photo of yourself or someone else to tell me what you want your player to look like somewhat... Or you can leave this blank and I'll make it up myself. I won't go into super detail, but I'll make it look alright)
Player Name: (preferably your real name, but you can use a fake one if you want)
D.O.B.: (optional. if you leave it blank, i will make your player 18/19)
College: (you can pick where your player come from. Australia IS an option, or you can leave it up to me if you want)
Height: (can't be a 7 foot PG, so be realistic)
Weight: (same with this)
Position: (PG, SG, SF, PF, or C. can have a secondary position if you want, but again, be realistic. don't be a rebounding C who can also play PG)
Jersey Number: (between 00-99)
Accessories: (things your player wear. arm sleeve? which arm? headband? knee pads? tell me what and on what body part)
Preferred Hand: (for dunking and dribbling)
Type of Player: (Jump shooter, passer, rebounder, blocker, defender, slasher, post scorer, or balanced. Choosing one will determine the overall stats and badges I give you)
Physical Attribute: (Strength, speed, vertical, stamina)
Mental Attribute: (Expressive, laid back, friendly, unfriendly)

That should be enough to make good players.

NOTE: the first 5 people to sign will be in the starting line-up (unless for example, 2 of the first 5 sign up to be PG. the 2nd one of them will be back up PG)

There will be 2-5 players who might not see playing time at first, but if any of the other players don't do well (or they get injured), you will get their spot in the rotation.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Player Look: (you can post a photo of yourself or someone else to tell me what you want your player to look like somewhat... Or you can leave this blank and I'll make it up myself. I won't go into super detail, but I'll make it look alright)

Pale, white skinned, freckles (around the cheeks and nose sort of area if you can change it), blue eyes, fairly big head (large forehead)
Player Name: (preferably your real name, but you can use a fake one if you want)
Van_Dyke
D.O.B.: (optional. if you leave it blank, i will make your player 18/19)
28/9
College: (you can pick where your player come from. Australia IS an option, or you can leave it up to me if you want)
Aus
Jersey Number: 28
Height: (can't be a 7 foot PG, so be realistic)
6 foot
Weight: (same with this)
Position: (PG, SG, SF, PF, or C. can have a secondary position if you want, but again, be realistic. don't be a rebounding C who can also play PG)
PG
Accessories: (things your player wear. arm sleeve? which arm? headband? knee pads? tell me what and on what body part) long sleeved shirt
Preferred Hand: (for dunking and dribbling)
Right
Type of Player: (Jump shooter, passer, rebounder, blocker, defender, slasher, post scorer, or balanced. Choosing one will determine the overall stats and badges I give you)
Mix of passer and defender
Physical Attribute: (Strength, speed, vertical, stamina)
Stamina
Mental Attribute: (Expressive, laid back, friendly, unfriendly)
Friendly

Last edited:
Player Look: photo to be sent in PM :)
Player Name: Artie Fufkin
D.O.B.: 28th October
College: Switzerland (since you will have loads of Aussies)
Height: 195cm
Weight: 90 kg
Position: SG, secondary position = SF
Jersey number: 27
Accessories: pink headband :)
Preferred Hand: right
Type of Player: jump shooter
Physical Attribute: speed
Mental Attribute: friendly

Looking forward to it!

Last edited:

Player Look: See picture. It's a white afro with a big bushy black beard. Dark skin.
Player Name: Percy Daggs III
D.O.B.: 1 April
College: UCLA
Height: 7'3
Weight: 250lbs
Position: Center; occasional PF
Accessories: --
Preferred Hand: Left
Type of Player: Post scorer and strong defensively. Dunks account for most of his scoring.
Physical Attribute: Strength and vertical. Speed is around 60 in MC.
Mental Attribute: Expressive

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 46
Okay. I've made all 3 of you so far.

Fufkin is rated 81
Fallon is rated 82
Daggs III is rated 83

Everyone's potential is 99.

Fallon, your guy has shortish brown hair and a nice stubble going. Fufkin, your hairstyle was hard to find, so I hope the one I picked is good enough. Daggs III, you were the easiest to make because of your photo.

Hopefully more people will sign up.

If any of you know of members on here who might want to join, feel free to link this thread to them.

Okay. I've made all 3 of you so far.

Fufkin is rated 81
Fallon is rated 82
Daggs III is rated 83

Everyone's potential is 99.

Fallon, your guy has shortish brown hair and a nice stubble going. Fufkin, your hairstyle was hard to find, so I hope the one I picked is good enough. Daggs III, you were the easiest to make because of your photo.

Hopefully more people will sign up.

Yeah, not too many NBA players have my patented frizzy dark blonde curls.

Player Look:
Player Name: Richey Edwards
D.O.B.: 11/7/92
College: Villanova
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 220
Position: PF/SF
Jersey Number: 29
Accessories: Leg sleeves on both
Preferred Hand: Left for dunking, right for dribbling
Type of Player: Passing Jumpshooter
Physical Attribute: Speed
Mental Attribute: Unfriendly

Player Look: White but tanned, shooting sleeve on right arm, headband, nice j's, whatever else is cool
Player Name: Jed Miller
D.O.B.: 19/5/96
College: Duke
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 215
Position: SF in the Carmelo Anthony mold
Jersey Number: 3
Accessories: Shooting sleeve right arm, headband
Preferred Hand: Right
Type of Player: Jump shooter
Physical Attribute: Speed
Mental Attribute: Laid back

At the moment, yes, but I dunno if I'll get the 15 players. If I don't, I won't be doing this.

But yeah, you can sign up if you want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back