Let's chat about the Liberal leadership spill.

Who is your preferred Australian Prime Minister?

• Malcolm Trumble

• Peter Dutton

• Tony Abbott

• Julie Bishop

• Josh Frydenberg

• Bill Shorten

• Julia Gillard

• Pauline Hanson

• Jack Watts

• The Corpse of Robert Menzies

• Bigfooty Owner Chief

• Apple's Siri

• 1000 Monkeys with Typewriters

• Anyone Who Promises to Crackdown on Sudanese Crime

• Anyone Who Denies Sudanese Crime is a Problem

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
https://www.theage.com.au/politics/...second-strike-against-pm-20180822-p4zyx7.html

The saga looks to be ongoing and its possible or even likely Abbott, Dutton and their conservative cabal will have another crack at Trumble.

Don't know about the rest of you but I'm absolutely loving watching the Liberal party tear itself apart. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of scumbags, and opens them up to be Majak Daw'ed without consent in the next erection.

Last edited:
What happened to all those Liberal party and right wing nutters saying what a rabble the Labor Party where when they went Rudd/Gillard/Rudd?
Now that they are doing the same they have all shut the f@rk up?

Good luck with a potatoe leading your party, if you what an example of what happens when a potatoe is in charge look at the saints coaches box or Radelaides captainancy.

What happened to all those Liberal party and right wing nutters saying what a rabble the Labor Party where when they went Rudd/Gillard/Rudd?
Now that they are doing the same they have all shut the f@rk up?

You'll also notice most media outlets are not criticising the liberals, but instead politics in general for leadership changes.

Waiting for heraldsun reading flogs to jump on board a campaign to rid Canberra of politicians.....to drain the swamp so to speak. Sound familiar ?

The good old “we have no African gang problem” ALP fans are up and about
Surely its possible to acknowledge we have an African gang problem yet support either side of politics - or neither in my case.

Getting back to the leadership though, if you had to nominate one Bay13 poster for Prime Minster who would it be? Personally I'd go with Dan, because living under a Dan dictatorship would be an absolute hoot with never a dull moment, you better believe he'd have the buses running on time. :D

Surely its possible to acknowledge we have an African gang problem yet support either side of politics - or neither in my case.

Getting back to the leadership though, if you had to nominate one Bay13 poster for Prime Minster who would it be? Personally I'd go with Dan, because living under a Dan dictatorship would be an absolute hoot with never a dull moment, you better believe he'd have the buses running on time. :D

And strawberry big M for every man woman & child.
#getthatintoya

opens them up to be Majak Daw'ed without consent in the next erection.
images

DapperJong .
Would be a corrupt regime but plenty of leftover spoils available to his loyal cronies.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Labor. Liberal. You're both s**t.
It's like choosing between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.
And don't get me started on what's wrong with the Greens

There's no Mathias Cormann option. The only real choice. He sounds German and he's the only one I'd trust to implement the final solution.

Oh and **** you leftie commo NTTAWWTo union criminal **** wits

I am pretty sure there is a secret plot by the Belgians to over-take Australia.
Control the breweries - control the country.
Cormann is part of of it.

I wasn't going to vote but I'm getting on the Bill Shorten train myself. The Israeli melts if he gets in will be absolutely enormous.

The good old “we have no African gang problem” ALP fans are up and about

The Greens immigration policy is the only policy that will work. If you reduce immigration drastically people don't notice migrants slowly accumulating in Australia. Let them all in at once until we're overwhelmed and people will notice. I'm talking 4 hr commutes, no car parks, packed out beaches. It's the only method that will actually work otherwise people will always tolerate it.

Back