Analysis Let's Construct Our Best 22 - Part 4: Interchange

Which four players should make up our interchange?

• Lachlan Murphy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Crouch

• Jackson Hately

• Brayden Cook

• Tyler Brown

• Lachlan Sholl

• Lachlan Gollant

• Mark Keane

• Kieran Strachan

• Billy Dowling

• Luke Nankervis

• Tariek Newchurch

• James Borlase

• Andrew McPherson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t think the 7th defender will be a tall when Butts, Murray and Dood are all playing. They didn’t play him until Dood missed last year and in some games they went with only the 1 KPD. Worrell kept playing because he went too well to drop, but there’s no way that 3 talls plus Dood is their plan A.
hmmm depending on who your playing. gws are going to play an outrageously tall fwd line by the look of it

hmmm depending on who your playing. gws are going to play an outrageously tall fwd line by the look of it

That's not mattered for years, we don't select based upon expected opposition setup. We back in our system and contuinuity to win the day. Chopping and changing to match opposition inhibits the founding principle of our selection philosophy.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I’ve said all along..

there’s a spot for Ben.. coming off the bench or as the sub..

but he’s very quickly becoming a fringe player. And if a couple of the young lads knocking the door down (i.e lads like Zac Taylor) can step up and dominate in the SANFL in the first 5-10 rounds then they will knock fringe players like Benny back down to the SANFL..

Benny was a good stop gap in our last 3 rebuilding years.. but now we have far more talented options coming through the club needs to prioritise these new lads..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back