Hot Topic LET'S GET IT OUT.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not superior ... it's just that so many people are below my station.
Dearest ODN
I'm sorry I have been busy and neglected the board
Also I don't think I would have enjoyed many post game lynch jobs I am sure occurred

Once was foolhardy.

Twice...ladies and gentlemen, is known as cruisin' for a bruisin'. :rainbow:

At some point I'll get to my little precis of everyone on the Carlton board. It could be explosive!

Everyone knows a threat from Doss is about as meaningful as a book review by that bloke in your avatar...

Dearest ODN
I'm sorry I have been busy and neglected the board
Also I don't think I would have enjoyed many post game lynch jobs I am sure occurred
Are you staying in the west during the final series? Could get brutal, good luck.

Are you staying in the west during the final series? Could get brutal, good luck.
So many tears to be shed by both camps. Both sets of fans are so full of crap. Last is the new first unless you win the flag. We will come out with so much more from 2015 if wc & freo don't win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It appears there's some tension between you and I caused by difference of opinions. Let's remember we're all on the same side and put this behind us - whatever this is.

Sin City

Been an interesting year. Some funny and chill people in this Carlton forum, I like that.

I've posted a lot of stupid stuff no doubt. I regret nothing.

Also love making fun of the filth, scum and others with you all.

We are Carlton.
Don't worry, while I like to think most of the time I can be a calm and reasoned poster, when gameday hits... BAM. I turn into a whiny, umpire bashing, bitter, yell-at-the-tv-screen bitch :$:eek:

Emotion is a funny thing.

I can't recall saying anything nasty to anybody. I'm just counting the number of times I have had the reply 'pull your head out of you arse'.

I assume everybody thinks I'm a contortionist.

An general, sheepish apology for going a bit overboard in the loveshack for Mick Malthouse...

I wish I had been a bit less arrogant and less close minded in my debates about MM .

What can I say ? I was wrong, for the most part .. :(

I would like to apologise to all the folk around me especially children the day Matthew Dick kicked the ball out on the full for the third time. In pure frustration I yelled out 'you suck Dick'. I now realise how important intonation is in a sentence!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back