Let's have a laugh at 21st Century Carlton!

Remove this Banner Ad

They have had a bad run and personally would be happy to see them raise the cup as long as it's not against the Cats.
They have a great supporter base and I'm sure that they won't raise the bar above what some Tigger fans have delivered in the flog stakes after a premiership.

Don't worry, those Richmond losers will cop it sweet when we flog em again in Round 1, even without Walshy

Nothing gives me greater satisfaction in life aside from Secs and the Celtics winning this putting these Punt Road Human excrement plebs back in their place.

Hated them ever since I heard many of those flogs celebrating Kouta's ACL/Knee injury in the 2001 semi-final. That still pisses me off to this day far more than Milburn's hit on SOS tbh for some reason.

Uncoth savages.

They have had a bad run and personally would be happy to see them raise the cup as long as it's not against the Cats.
They have a great supporter base and I'm sure that they won't raise the bar above what some Tigger fans have delivered in the flog stakes after a premiership.

Wanna bet?

I don't blame you for not remembering, it's been that long now.

I'd rather see the Pies win a flag than Carlton flogs.

Don't worry, those Richmond losers will cop it sweet when we flog em again in Round 1, even without Walshy

Nothing gives me greater satisfaction in life aside from Secs and the Celtics winning this putting these Punt Road Human excrement plebs back in their place.

Hated them ever since I heard many of those flogs celebrating Kouta's ACL/Knee injury in the 2001 semi-final. That still pisses me off to this day far more than Milburn's hit on SOS tbh for some reason.

Uncoth savages.

I'm surprised your old enough to remember who Kouta is. Or is this a story your uncle or Dad passed down to you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back