Let's help Collingwood - which spud should they get rid of first?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
YCt8gGiscBnAfbgi-iGf6k0fQ83o52yRh0R_HbDxZyY.jpg

Please add your suggestions. To start things off, here are mine.

(1) Mayne and his stupid 10m kicks.

(2) & (3) Howe & DeGoey who last night seemed more interested in catching up with their bookies on their phones rather than watching and supporting their teammates trying to come back from behind.

(4) Pendlebury who is now severely lacking in leg speed and resembles one of these ...

d032e1db4b67711621b303732cbd35b3.jpg

Last edited:

298254f3b6504eade05ab81ed09c1639

this fly catcher

View attachment 1105036

Please add your suggestions. To start things off, here are mine.

(1) Mayne and his stupid 10m kicks.

(2) & (3) Howe & DeGoey who last night seemed more interested in catching up with their bookies on their phones rather than watching and supporting their teammates trying to come back from behind.

(4) Pendlebury who is now severely lacking in leg speed and resembles one of these ...

View attachment 1105032

Maybe will stick with the 10m kicks as long as the umpires keep paying marks.

They need a new coach who has the balls to do a Malcolm Blight style clean out like he did at Adelaide.

Even Freo did a bit of a clean out last year, getting rid of some perceived troublemakers.

Mayne, I'm not sure. He's no gun but he gives 100%, is a team player and doesn't seem to be trouble off field.

I'd rather those sort of players than ones who need baby sitting off field.

Mayne, I'm not sure. He's no gun but he gives 100%, is a team player and doesn't seem to be trouble off field.

I'd rather those sort of players than ones who need baby sitting off field.

Mayne runs hard to get back and be the link man. Can’t question his endeavour. His awareness, decision making and disposal is what lets him down and he directly cost Collingwood two goals against the Eagles. Fumbles, turnovers and a handball straight to Kelly.

Mayne runs hard to get back and be the link man. Can’t question his endeavour. His awareness, decision making and disposal is what lets him down and he directly cost Collingwood two goals against the Eagles. Fumbles, turnovers and a handball straight to Kelly.
Every team needs some eye candy for the female fans though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Hoskin-Elliott.

Makes Brad Hill look tough.

Every team needs some eye candy for the female fans though

True story. Back when he was at Fremantle I was at the local pub having a meal with family/friends and noticed this stunning chick in there.

I thought, who the * is she with? Then I saw this strange fella with curly hair, knowing she was with him, I thought is he family, can't be a reason otherwise? After asking a mate we confirmed it was Chris Mayne. I've heard they've now broken up.

They can pull 'em while they are playing, but can they keep them once they retire?

No-one else knew who he was, she even made him go up and by her a drink. What a gentleman.

EDIT: Just realised this should be in the most boring player encounters thread on the mayne board (get it?). But he being such eye candy perhaps it should stay here.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back