Media Let's laugh at the captain who has incorrectly submitted their team sheet

Remove this Banner Ad

No wonder okeydoke7 left.

What a farce.

Again.

The only farce is on the captains who somehow after 6 weeks of discussion in the committee room and a whole season of issues still managed to get it wrong, the same captains who agreed unanimously to these changes.

Also no one gives a s**t that okey left. He holds no importance to anything.

Does this mean you're talking to me again? :)
Of course I'm talking to you Joe, I just haven't really thought about you coz I've been busy being perfect.

Correct and correct.

All captains of both clubs will be suspended.

Please note this Golumless and RU_.
As your the admin, you should be suspended for not originally pinpointing all the captains responsible. For shame.

No wonder okeydoke7 left.

What a farce.

Again.

The committee was 100% involved in the new rules in a process that started well before the last season ended. There was an open forum thread for them to explore the rules so we could eradicate the issues we had last season and destroy the notion of a tribunal. The goal was a black and white list of rules with a clearly defined list of penalties that could be applied immediately without a circus. This means each club has had access to a framework of the new rules via their committee member/s since the end of April and the league has had the rules posted for two weeks.

There is certainly a farce here though. Hopefully those farces will learn their lesson quick smart.

As your the admin, you should be suspended for not originally pinpointing all the captains responsible. For shame.

Ha. I don't officially start work until 9am.

By work, I mean admin.

Are you going to explain why the rules say you need to bold things but apparently it doesn't matter?

I have, already.

The rules don't say to bold anything. It simply states that the required acronyms are bolded in the rules for the convenience of our captains to identify what is expected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolding of the acronyms isn't a rule, where I said bolded is an indicator within the team sheet featured in the rules as to what the acronyms must be (and to make it easier for the captains to see how to lay out their sheet which the other two have failed).

Rules are rules. Golumless and RU_ are suspended in round 2.

I guess good job dennis clarkem.
Jesus ****ing Christ this place has gone to hell.

I was sure my 'retirement' would see me back by round 1, due to the unscratchable itch and passion for the fun that is this game returning.

But it hasn't.

And I tried, by getting back to my favourite thing (writing media articles) and it still didn't get me going.

And this just confirms the hell that this competition has become.

I don't actually blame you for this by the way TFW, this isn't necessarily a crack at you alone. By the sounds of things, the process was consultative and open. But **** me dead we have another problem.

I don't actually blame you for this by the way TFW, this isn't necessarily a crack at you alone. By the sounds of things, the process was consultative and open. But **** me dead we have another problem.

Completely consultative and open forum for about three months prior to posting too. Ironically it's one of the suspended captains that pushed the issue as far as sheet acronyms go last season.

Truthfully, I ended up dreading the Friday PM last season indicating a tribunal session was coming. This morning, not a sweat. Simple and easy. I told the committee endlessly that this was black and white and penalties would be handed down by lunchtime.

The real problem we have is five captains are suspended across two teams. None will ever get penalised for this again (due to the beauty of copy paste) but **** me the rules are there, easy to read in English. How hard is it to get it right first up?

Jesus ****ing Christ this place has gone to hell.

I was sure my 'retirement' would see me back by round 1, due to the unscratchable itch and passion for the fun that is this game returning.

But it hasn't.

And I tried, by getting back to my favourite thing (writing media articles) and it still didn't get me going.

And this just confirms the hell that this competition has become.

Welcome back!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back