Media Let's laugh at the captain who has incorrectly submitted their team sheet

Remove this Banner Ad

The only farce is on the captains who somehow after 6 weeks of discussion in the committee room and a whole season of issues still managed to get it wrong, the same captains who agreed unanimously to these changes.

Also no one gives a s**t that okey left. He holds no importance to anything.
How does bolding or not bolding a team sheet correlate to anything meaningful?

How does bolding or not bolding a team sheet correlate to anything meaningful?

I don't know, I just agreed with the other captains on what the criteria will be for this season. Which is a pretty easy thing to do.

Jesus ****ing Christ this place has gone to hell.

I was sure my 'retirement' would see me back by round 1, due to the unscratchable itch and passion for the fun that is this game returning.

But it hasn't.

And I tried, by getting back to my favourite thing (writing media articles) and it still didn't get me going.

And this just confirms the hell that this competition has become.

I don't actually blame you for this by the way TFW, this isn't necessarily a crack at you alone. By the sounds of things, the process was consultative and open. But **** me dead we have another problem.
Oh sod off you old fart

Correct and correct.

All captains of both clubs will be suspended.

Please note this Golumless and RU_.

So if the Wonders have a red card this week, they will be unable to field a side unless they sign a new recruit...

So if the Wonders have a red card this week, they will be unable to field a side unless they sign a new recruit...

I have to question their reasoning behind delisting players without replacements and naming three captains but yes, if it all goes pear shaped they may have to forfeit next week. It's unprecedented turf as far as a rule goes. I would contend it enters high contact classification so could see a four point penalty, quite possibly a game could still be simmed with one interchange rotation.

I have to question their reasoning behind delisting players without replacements and naming three captains but yes, if it all goes pear shaped they may have to forfeit next week. It's unprecedented turf as far as a rule goes. I would contend it enters high contact classification so could see a four point penalty, quite possibly a game could still be simmed with one interchange rotation.

Bays is always keen for a run if they need players

Would think they would forfeit with their opponents getting 4 points as well as the Wonders getting a 4 point penalty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would think they would forfeit with their opponents getting 4 points as well as the Wonders getting a 4 point penalty

As much as we can count on a Royals vote for this scenario, if and when we cross this bridge the fairness on the other ten clubs is paramount.

As much as we can count on a Royals vote for this scenario, if and when we cross this bridge the fairness on the other ten clubs is paramount.
Happy to leave it to a committee vote. But you can't have a 19 man team in a sim

I would vote completely impartially. I resent that.

Extended leadership team to be suspended too

Happy to leave it to a committee vote. But you can't have a 19 man team in a sim

They managed no interchange in the recent Wolves v Bears (?) practice match IIRC. Is that right Quivorir or did you add interchanges later?

I sincerely feel it is an absolute minute chance of happening but I also don't agree with giving one team a leg up because they fixtured against a mismanaged team.

They managed no interchange in the recent Wolves v Bears (?) practice match IIRC. Is that right Quivorir or did you add interchanges later?

I sincerely feel it is an absolute minute chance of happening but I also don't agree with giving one team a leg up because they fixtured against a mismanaged team.
The Wonders also wouldn't deserve a chance at 4 points if that was the case though

You must be getting your wires crossed. I'm happy to avoid your joke club, sure I drove a hard bargain but you were very quick to shitcan any negotiation and rub it in my face.

Seems it's more the clubs avoiding you. ;)

Nah sir I matera ****ed up and didn't have interchanges named. They were added before I did the sim.

s**t I thought this was the committee board.

The Wonders also wouldn't deserve a chance at 4 points if that was the case though

They wouldn't get them, as such. There would be a points penalty applied for not being able to field a side.

Nah sir I matera stuffed up and didn't have interchanges named. They were added before I did the sim.

s**t I thought this was the committee board.

Cheers.

They wouldn't get them, as such. There would be a points penalty applied for not being able to field a side.

Cheers.
But wouldn't be fair to not give the opposition a chance at them at least. But it is easier to hope no one gets carded

Remove this Banner Ad

Back