Strategy Let's Talk About Depth, Baby

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about below average, I think he is a role player who has some very good games from time to time. Champion? No, good player? Yes, for sure. If he was a crab, he would not have lasted the last few years on our list.

Lol...If you can't even see that Suban is a below average footballer what have we got for a reasoned discussion?

He's a less effective Rowan Jones

I guess you know better than the match committee then...

Our match committee chose to play De Boer over Lachie Neale in the gf, something pretty much everyone here knew was a mistake. If there is a more glaring example of them favouring an older player over a younger (but much better) player then I am yet to see it. So let's not act like they are omniscient.

I'm glad to see my (almost universally derided) opinion that Dylan Roberton was going to become a very good AFL footballer seems to be coming true now that he's over his foot injury.
Wouldn't he be handy about now?

RTB's open to Mundy going back - "don't want him going with the whippets". Try it this week and give Blakely or Weller a run against the GC kids?

I'm glad to see my (almost universally derided) opinion that Dylan Roberton was going to become a very good AFL footballer seems to be coming true now that he's over his foot injury.
Not as handy as Hodge would be if we kept our no1 pick. Too far back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our match committee chose to play De Boer over Lachie Neale in the gf, something pretty much everyone here knew was a mistake. If there is a more glaring example of them favouring an older player over a younger (but much better) player then I am yet to see it. So let's not act like they are omniscient.
Neale played in the GF. Do the match committee pick the sub on game day?

Yeah has really come on. Ross was playing him too, it's annoying we just were not able to keep him due to his circumstances.

Grape Bear LOL! Love your Salt 'N Pepa reference for the title of this thread. ;)

I was a 90's adolescent, it's a cult classic. :)

It will be very interesting how we line up on Saturday, I reckon it will tell us a bit about the short term management program leading up to
Finals. I doubt we would be sending a B-mantle side when we are only one game clear of second place, with a lower percentage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back