Analysis Lets talk about the elephant im the room

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to get a giant bunch of nothing for a guy with that many ACLs.

Our best value for clay remains with us at the Bulldogs.

Several players need to get in better shape for next year. Not just him.

I've always been of the opinion that Marcus Adams and Tom Boyd are guys that need to shed weight. Even if a lot of those pounds are muscle. If he's copping a mid foot every bloody year, it might be time to take some stress off his legs.

As much as I love Adams' rig, I'm starting to agree with you given he's had two of these mid-foot injuries now. It'll be sad though because he won't be "The Specimen" anymore :(

As much as I love Adams' rig, I'm starting to agree with you given he's had two of these mid-foot injuries now. It'll be sad though because he won't be "The Specimen" anymore :(

He could cut 3-5kg in a preseason and still be a giant unit. I suspect that the Bulldogs rehab and training guys will probably have a plan for him to relieve a bit of stress on his feet. Apparently that injury is agony and it would be a crying shame if it affected his career.

I think what all our blokes need to do is go camping in the bush outside of Echuca and light a big campfire. Then over toasted sugar free marshmallows and Pepsi max they have a truth and reconciliation session where they admit all the post-premiership sins they've committed - too much beer, all the chocolates, doing sex with each other's girlfriends, all of the nangs in the box, being too sad about themselves etc. then they write the bad things on a piece of paper and throw them into the fire. Then everyone cries and pisses on the fire and when the fire is out everyone solemnly agrees only to do things that will make them better in 2018.

I'm told that everyone in the Hawks group did this before each of their premiership years

You've clearly never pissed in a fire - the stench is sooooo bad!

You've clearly never pissed in a fire - the stench is sooooo bad!

Back in the day when I used to take speed I once thought to myself ' where does the Louie Reed go when it's passed through your body? Out in your piss that's where.' So I reckoned if I pissed in a big cooking pot while I was high and then boiled the contents dry eventually when all the liquid had evaporated I might be left with a workable quantity of drugs at the bottom of the pot.

So I put the big pot of urine on the stove in my kitchen and fired up the gas.

As soon as the piss began to boil I lasted 10 seconds before I began to gag and retch. There are not many things that smell worse than a big pot of boiling piss.

That said I think the Werribee sewage plant are missing a trick they should evaporate all the liquid that comes in there in a big solar powered tank and sweep all the drugs off the bottom. Everyone's on it these days.

Back in the day when I used to take speed I once thought to myself ' where does the Louie Reed go when it's passed through your body? Out in your piss that's where.' So I reckoned if I pissed in a big cooking pot while I was high and then boiled the contents dry eventually when all the liquid had evaporated I might be left with a workable quantity of drugs at the bottom of the pot.

As soon as the piss began to boil I lasted 10 seconds before I began to gag and retch. There are not many things that smell worse than a big pot of boiling piss.

That said I think the Werribee sewage plant are missing a trick they should evaporate all the liquid that comes in there in a big solar powered tank and sweep all the drugs off the bottom. Everyone's on it these days.
Dude!

Hahahaha

unnamed (8).gif

Strangest post I think I have ever read. Informative though.

I hope you didn't get into hallucinogens, if that's what you were like on whizz.

HAHAHAH! Two of the best consecutive posts ever.

6GKMa_s-200x150.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he he he he

Such a libertarian when it comes to drugs, such an authoritarian when it comes to PC crap.
LOL! It seems like you don't know what authoritarian means. I've never argued that people can't be racist campaigners if they wish. I certainly don't think I can't stop people spouting s**t. Pointing out that people are being racist campaigners though, well that isn't really authoritarian mate.

It's unfortunate that you think trying to reduce bigotry in society is 'PC crap'.

(Also, finding the idea of someone boiling down their piss in their kitchen funny doesn't really make me a libertarian on drugs either btw)

LOL! It seems like you don't know what authoritarian means. I've never argued that people can't be racist campaigners if they wish. I certainly don't think I can't stop people spouting s**t. Pointing out that people are being racist campaigners though, well that isn't really authoritarian mate.

It's unfortunate that you think trying to reduce bigotry in society is 'PC crap'.

(Also, finding the idea of someone boiling down their piss in their kitchen funny doesn't really make me a libertarian on drugs either btw)
Who's a racist campaigner?

Post of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back