Discussion Lets talk about the elephant in the room

How should the league proceed

• Fold the Dragons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

yep Tigerturbulance has a lot to answer for.

He left the furies after 10 seasons of holding them together with only 2 others (Ned_Flanders and TJASTA) through dire times of S26 and then rebuilding them before the moved on... like how dare he.

And instead of leaving the SFA (which was a serious consideration at the time) he decided to have some fun and created the expansion team in OOB and again built up a great the best team.

Looks like he has done everything he can to mess up the Sweet FA. Seriously! this place just needs good leaders, (and has quiet a few) who have fun; are a bit creative and get this fantasy place with out being so bent about it!

whether it 14 or 12 or 13 - imo it just has to be fun.
all-aboard-train.gif
All aboard The Ophidian Old Boys train.

He left the furies after 10 seasons of holding them together with only 2 others (Ned_Flanders and TJASTA) through dire times of S26 and then rebuilding them before the moved on... like how dare he.

And instead of leaving the SFA (which was a serious consideration at the time) he decided to have some fun and created the expansion team in OOB and again built up a great the best team.

Looks like he has done everything he can to mess up the Sweet FA. Seriously! this place just needs good leaders, (and has quiet a few) who have fun; are a bit creative and get this fantasy place with out being so bent about it!

He is merely shuffling the deck chairs on the SFA Titanic.

We are all sinking, he just moved some from one side of the deck to the other. It won’t right the ship, however hard we lean with the same number of people.

Well said, Turbo … I mean Mrs Turbo 😬

Lets judge Tigerturbulance on what he's done over two seasons, some very good rookies from last season staying on and contributing, some of you negative nellies have never recruited anyone but choose to to have a go at one of the best.
4-5 rookies over a 2 season span is about normal for a club.

Just to be clear, the thread was not about having a go at Tigerturbulance. He's done a great job with the old boys and even passed on some great advice to myself. When I've asked he's been happy to help. The point of the thread has achieved what I wanted it to achieve.

Just to be clear, the thread was not about having a go at Tigerturbulance. He's done a great job with the old boys and even passed on some great advice to myself. When I've asked he's been happy to help. The point of the thread has achieved what I wanted it to achieve.
All good from me Cadsky I didn't take this as a go at me. At the current time its reasonable to considering if certain clubs should fold or merge and get people opinions. I personally don't think either of the clubs mentioned will fold or merge, but threads like this do help in putting a fire under them to rally some action to prove people wrong.

All good from me Cadsky I didn't take this as a go at me. At the current time its reasonable to considering if certain clubs should fold or merge and get people opinions. I personally don't think either of the clubs mentioned will fold or merge, but threads like this do help in putting a fire under them to rally some action to prove people wrong.
We have a winner 😉

Lets judge Tigerturbulance on what he's done over two seasons, some very good rookies from last season staying on and contributing, some of you negative nellies have never recruited anyone but choose to to have a go at one of the best.

To be honest—- calling Turbo “one of the best” rookie recruiters in the SFA is a bit of an overstatement. Other than his wife I can’t think of a single person who was introduced to the league from Turbo.

To be honest—- calling Turbo “one of the best” rookie recruiters in the SFA is a bit of an overstatement. Other than his wife I can’t think of a single person who was introduced to the league from Turbo.
I have snagged 3 rookies for Baghdad in the past few days without really trying. Probs have another 6 who want to join but we have hit 30. Happy to handball those out to the other SFA teams for the greater good of growing the SFA. It's not rocket science. You just need to look under rocks.

Last edited:

Which was what exactly? Clubs were hardly going to be spurred into action just cos someone made a thread saying they should fold :drunk:

I have snagged 3 rookies for Baghdad in the past few days without really trying. Probs have another 6 who want to join but we have hit 30. Happy to handball those out to the other SFA teams for the good of growing the SFA. It's not rocket science. You just need to look under rocks.
Not all rookies survive Baghdad Bombers Bootcamp, lucky we have had more than half a dozen try out this offseason.

The best of them will get through to the main list.

Which was what exactly? Clubs were hardly going to be spurred into action just cos someone made a thread saying they should fold :drunk:
There were many points to this thread actually but the main 2 goals have already be successful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were many points to this thread actually but the main 2 goals have already be successful
Goals
1. Start a thread
2. Post twice as much as anyone else to pretend there is engagement

You got it covered big guy.

Goals
1. Start a thread
2. Post twice as much as anyone else to pretend there is engagement

You got it covered big guy.
If only it was that simple, then I'd expect someone like you to understand it.

If only it was that simple, then I'd expect someone like you to understand it.
The stuff you were whinging about was already being addressed.

You have had the impact of a stale ham sandwich at closing time in a cafe.

The stuff you were whinging about was already being addressed.

You have had the impact of a stale ham sandwich at closing time in a cafe.
Lol and you wanted to be admin.

Lol and you wanted to be admin.
To be fair, I had only seen Self-fulfilling Prophecy for comparison.

Figured by not interfering and completely ******* everything up, it would be an improvement, as has come to pass this season.

So yeah, I did

To be fair, I had only seen Self-fulfilling Prophecy for comparison.

Figured by not interfering and completely ******* everything up, it would be an improvement, as has come to pass this season.

So yeah, I did
I actually don't care. And tbh NaturalDisaster did a lot better job in those 3 seasons than anyone gives him credit for.

Back