Discussion Let's talk beer!

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently drinking a Fieldwork IPA from Berkeley, CA. View attachment 848701

That looks amazing - just checked out their website. Gonna see if I can track some down here! How long you been in the US? The craft beer scene is cranking here these days. Southseas has some good suggestions below - especially the La Sirene beers.

I've been working my way through the Deeds Brewing range recently. Ripping beers in 440ml cans, including a bunch of different HIPAs if you're into your hazy beers (looks like you are).

Lots and lots of breweries, but another I Really like is CoConspirators, a husband and wife couple making great beer. The Matriarch HIPA is especially good.

Some of my favourite Aussie brewers

La Sirene
Nail Brewing
Feral Brewing
2 metre tall
Otherside

Not sure how you'll go sourcing them, if you're dead keen to ship you could try copperandoak.com.au

I was over there last July, had some pearlers - Favourites were Bottle Logic, Hair of the Dog, Jester King and Other Half.

I'm currently enjoying an early evening blonde ale called Moorhouse's Blonde Witch, from Aldi. Nice and citrusy; very refreshing ice cold. Not had it before, it's brewed somewhere in England.

I stuck ten bottles of this bad boy in the trolley when shopping earlier. I hope to have a couple left before hitting the sack :p

I'm not stockpiling; it will be gone by tomorrow. A bloke has to do something when quarantined.
That’s pretty much two of our six packs, I’m assuming there pints.

Now if you wanted a beer for later in the week and given slabs are cheaper than six packs you’d be buying slabs like a true Aussie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just polished off my last 500ml of Asahi. Got 5 bottles of Shiraz stored away for a rainy day...which might be today. Can't be arsed going to Dans, but would prefer beer over wine. Decisions decisions...

Just polished off my last 500ml of Asahi. Got 5 bottles of Shiraz stored away for a rainy day...which might be today. Can't be arsed going to Dans, but would prefer beer over wine. Decisions decisions...
On my last Stone and Wood and will crack a bottle of Shiraz to have with dinner

On my last Stone and Wood and will crack a bottle of Shiraz to have with dinner
Have a few more bottles, it'd be rude not to :tearsofjoy:

I'm on my second bottle of Shiraz, watching a replay of the Craig Devonport game from 1991 against the Pies. Life's good.

Have a few more bottles, it'd be rude not to :tearsofjoy:

I'm on my second bottle of Shiraz, watching a replay of the Craig Devonport game from 1991 against the Pies. Life's good.
Craig Devonport very talented player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back