Lets Talk Indians

Remove this Banner Ad

Certainly have, anything above 500 is a bonus but as long as you are around that at all star break you are always a chance.

Bats have certainly come to life the last 2 games.

I kind of like this whole Cleveland teams can't lose thing.....yes, I do indeed.

As we all know---pitching, pitching, pitching...and right now our starters are unreal.

That Lindor kid is going to be special...and lord someone show Naquin how to field his position---yikes he is brutal at times.

But no way no how am I complaining....11 in a row!

50 wins racked up. Really s**t the bed in the last game in Toronto.

Had to spend so much to win that 19 inning game, had to sort of let Sunday happen to be ready for the Detroit series today.

Tito played that game Friday like a playoff game. Not surprising they took a couple on the chin afterwards. I was not happy with how he managed that game Friday, since I felt what happened Sat/Sunday would and I feared losing 6 of 7, or something like that. However, a mate of mine made a valid point--he felt Tito took the temperature of the team and that it was important to the guys to get 14 in a row and set a franchise record. His feeling was Tito was willing to sacrifice a couple games for the longer picture.

Not sure I like that approach--but that is why Tito is in the dugout and I am not. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think though they need to find a deliver for Shaw, just gives too much away.

The way Minnesota are dealing with us, we won't have the division lead by the end of the week. 14 in a row means * all if you can't win consistently outside of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back