Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
fKDruAc.png

*Shudder*

A bit off-topic, but today's suggestion was even worse:

1JTYYYl.jpg

Crow for life.

I actually cleaned out my phone storage the other week and this has just made me realise it has cleared out my dank Crow For Life and it's variations stash.

To me it looks like the club is feeding Rucci fake news to get fans hopes up on something potentially positive.

Pathetic really.

This version of the PAFC shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the PB's until they have earned the right to wear what once made us who we were.

Don't want to see Hinkley and co deflecting any longer and making out Community, China and stuff like this is more important that being a great team once again.

Pathetic really.

This version of the PAFC shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the PB's until they have earned the right to wear what once made us who we were.

Don't want to see Hinkley and co deflecting any longer and making out Community, China and stuff like this is more important that being a great team once again.

• Deckchairs in Albury
• Replacing Walsh with Voss
• Following up wearing the PB's in a nationally-televised final to universal acclaim with an all-teal strip

What the af happened between 2014 and 2015?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pathetic really.

This version of the PAFC is a version of the PAFC. It's part of the club's history. Yes, we are not the dominant SANFL team anymore. Now we are an AFL battler club. I don't care. I would love to see the club wear the traditional wharf pylons guernsey in the AFL on a regular basis.

Round 2, 2015

I was going to mention that one and forgot.

Quite the rap sheet.

If you pause right there, you can see the exact moment the soul was ripped from the club.

Edit: I’ve just realised that Koch and Pengilly walking across AO, taking in NTUA and lingering too long on the field was our “Mission Accomplished” moment.

Edit 2: It was the Farris brothers. I blame my failing memory and my lack of knowledge of the make up of 1980s AusRock bands.

Last edited:
If you pause right there, you can see the exact moment the would was ripped from the club.

I'm actually surprised there wasn't a bottle of bathwater on every member's seat, a la the free tees the year before.

A lot of those shitty Port Facebook groups feature so many nuffs complaining about the players being on holidays and not hitting the gym ready for next season while the current season hasn't even finished

I'm still sure the success of landing Ryder was a big contributor to our complacency going in to 2015. Honestly think we'd have put up a better effort if we missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back