Let's talk Ports! Part 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ljc_86

All Australian
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Who do you guys reckon of our current player would be the most pro port on our list?

I saw a Richmond post of the players interacting with a fan who recently turned 100 years young and they didn’t seem too interested in what was going on.

I couldn’t help but think if I was a player at our club I’d love to hear what our older members had to say and stories to tell involving Alberton and the history we have.

Id have to assume Brad Ebert would have the most knowledge.. but curious to see hear what other people think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz
Who do you guys reckon of our current player would be the most pro port on our list?

I saw a Richmond post of the players interacting with a fan who recently turned 100 years young and they didn’t seem too interested in what was going on.

I couldn’t help but think if I was a player at our club I’d love to hear what our older members had to say and stories to tell involving Alberton and the history we have.

Id have to assume Brad Ebert would have the most knowledge.. but curious to see hear what other people think
Karl Amon is a genuine Port man

Power_Lad

PAFC Tragic
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
mic59

To all of us

we meant a lot to Michael so take a bow
Yeah I liked him
we walked every march, good bloke n all, a footy mate
wore the Bars with pride.
He was Alberton loud n proud