Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butcher update just soccerred a goal 1 min into the last. Nightcliff up by 27
Clutch play

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I still would have prefered eg, Jonas saying,
“Ollie and I....”
Co-captains means we have two (possibly more in future as two might not be enough for us to win a flag) captains so this letter from the captains, although written by the marketing department, comes from all of the captains jointly and severally so to speak, hence the use of "we" and the letter being signed by both Ollie and Tom.

I too would prefer we only had one captain.

O

Our planned Aboriginal Centre of Excellence which the Labour govt planned to assist is with but now Marshall has other plans.

I think you have your wires crossed old mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O

Our planned Aboriginal Centre of Excellence which the Labour govt planned to assist is with but now Marshall has other plans.
Marshall had no plans for Alberton, but did for the old RAH site. This is just delivering on his election promise.

I think you have your wires crossed old mate.
No, the Labour govt pledged money to Alberton’s redevelopment should they retain power. Part of that redevelopment was an Aboriginal Centre of Excellence
Marshall had no plans for Alberton, but did for the old RAH site. This is just delivering on his election promise.
I fully realise that, my point is, it would be nice if he could assist with our development of Aboriginal Centre at Alberton, as labour were willing go do, especially with the amount of excellent work Port does in this area of our community.

Weird. They told us for the better part of 20 years that Labor was sending the state broke. Now they’re finding money left and right.
Keating once said - Never get between a Premier and a bucket of money. ScoMo has got the buckets out.

Keating once said - Never get between a Premier and a bucket of money. ScoMo has got the buckets out.

I recall a Parliamentary Estimates hearing where an opposition member asked the Minister a question about why funding hadn’t been provided to a particular council area for some pet project. After the Minister responded , with statements about funding priorities, the member followed with “I thought that fund was a bottomless pit’. It wasn’t sarcasm either. The dimwit became the Minister for that Portfolio at the next election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back