Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Butters Made Me Do It

secretly Portia, ssh
Mar 16, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Sack Hinkleys
And here I was thinking 2019 would be Ryder's last year!
If Hinkley remains, he'll make sure we have a bunch of old guys exactly ready to retire all at once (and a bunch of criminally underplayed younger guys behind them) in the final year of his contract as a huge **** you to Port fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz
I heard goss our "executive team" are going to start with Leading Teams quite soon. news? good thing yes?

RussellEbertHandball

Flick pass expert
Nov 16, 2004
SE Oz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
I heard goss our "executive team" are going to start with Leading Teams quite soon. news? good thing yes?
What do you mean? They are going to get Ray Mclean and his guys in and get the executives to go thru their program, get some kid in membership to tell KT what he has to do better?

Butters Made Me Do It

secretly Portia, ssh
Mar 16, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Sack Hinkleys
From their website:

Since 2005, our AFL clients have won nine premierships whilst we’ve been working with them. We have had many success stories in the AFL, working with 16 of the 18 clubs over the years, as well as national and local teams in netball, NRL, cricket, basketball and more.

so we’ll get a competitive edge over...one opponent?

tho I thought we’d already used them before

Butters Made Me Do It

secretly Portia, ssh
Mar 16, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Sack Hinkleys
Maybe Vossy can get his mate Lynchy to send his company in to do another one of those impact-free club reviews like he did at Brisbane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Papa G

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Man, I was one pissed off 11yo after that loss.

Especially after that absolutely boonta nine goal opening term and 36 point lead at the first break (only for Woodville to respond with a six goals-to-one second quarter to trail by only six points at half-time.)

Losses really stung when you were a kid, lol...
Just catching up with this thread. Must admit that Peckers team along with Westies 1983 are my 2 favourite Oppo teams of all time.

Papa G

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Man, I was one pissed off 11yo after that loss.

Especially after that absolutely boonta nine goal opening term and 36 point lead at the first break (only for Woodville to respond with a six goals-to-one second quarter to trail by only six points at half-time.)

Losses really stung when you were a kid, lol...
If you put this in perspective though, this was Woodville's and it's supporters finest moment in their entire existence.

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team, Port Maggies
If Hinkley remains, he'll make sure we have a bunch of old guys exactly ready to retire all at once (and a bunch of criminally underplayed younger guys behind them) in the final year of his contract as a huge **** you to Port fans.
Thanks, subi.

Top Bottom