RussellEbertHandball

Flick pass expert
Nov 16, 2004
SE Oz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
Koch was on SEN this morning. Was asked by Kane all excited if the club would chase Burgo now that he is free. Koch gave a very blunt no. Made it clear that they are happy with the job Ian Mckeown and Stu Graham are doing. Reckon Burgo might have burnt that bridge given the sharpness of the response. No umming and arghing.

OneGreatClub

Hall of Famer
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Koch was on SEN this morning. Was asked by Kane all excited if the club would chase Burgo now that he is free. Koch gave a very blunt no. Made it clear that they are happy with the job Ian Mckeown and Stu Graham are doing. Reckon Burgo might have burnt that bridge given the sharpness of the response. No umming and arghing.
I agree he was pretty sharp with his reply. Said Burgo had made his choices. I note he also made a short mentioning of the umpiring against Port.

OneGreatClub

Hall of Famer
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ok interview from Ken but geez I hate the fact that every year the Crows can basically tick off 2 wins before the season even starts, while we start the season with a 2 game handicap.. They must be loving the Showdowns these days.
This needs to change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interstater

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2015
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical.
And all the maggies on the steps, well we'd be singing so happily, oh joyfully, oh playfully watching thee.

But then they sent us away to teach us how to be victorian, subservient, mediocre, practical.
And then they showed me a world where they would be less dependable, so clinical, oh intellectual, I was cynical.

There are times when all the world's asleep, the questions run too deep for such a simple man.
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned, I know it sounds absurd please tell me who we are.

OneGreatClub

Hall of Famer
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical.
And all the maggies on the steps, well we'd be singing so happily, oh joyfully, oh playfully watching thee.

But then they sent us away to teach us how to be victorian, subservient, mediocre, practical.
And then they showed me a world where they would be less dependable, so clinical, oh intellectual, I was cynical.

There are times when all the world's asleep, the questions run too deep for such a simple man.
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned, I know it sounds absurd please tell me who we are.
Oh that song, well done

PAFC27

LANE KICKING
Apr 28, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Janus

Dominus Ex Machina
Sep 9, 2007
Portland, Oregon
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Chicago Bulls
We all know Koch is the type to hold a grudge and would say no even if Burgess offered to work for free.

Stephen cRowe

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2014
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies

Interstater

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2015
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Wins: 1st, 2nd, 8th - 10th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th

Loses: 3rd, 4th, 6th, 8th - 11th, 12th, 13th

Remaining games: 4th, 5th, 6th - 9th, 10th, 13th, 14th

The only thing I can conclude from that is that anything could happen.
It does help that we travel no further than Melbourne for the rest of the year.

Memphis_

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
Old Trafford
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Boston Celtics

Just make sure when you walk in the office Monday morning let them know what happened on Saturday in case they left early.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Grave Danger

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
I did the ladder predictor thing today, had us sneaking in to 8th with 12 wins, ahead of the Doggies on % and us away to Brisbane in the Elim final. Requires us to beat GWS at AO of course.

Had Crows finishing 7th, but if they beat The First Dogs on Mars in R23 they would probably finish 5th 😮

David Puddy

All Australian
Aug 19, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I did the ladder predictor thing today, had us sneaking in to 8th with 12 wins, ahead of the Doggies on % and us away to Brisbane in the Elim final. Requires us to beat GWS at AO of course.

Had Crows finishing 7th, but if they beat The First Dogs on Mars in R23 they would probably finish 5th 😮
I did the same thing and had us playing the Crows first week of finals.

Please God, no.

Top Bottom