RussellEbertHandball

Flick pass expert
Nov 16, 2004
SE Oz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks
Crossing a tennis star with an astrophysicist may just produce the type of footballers we need.

The more mature posters may remember physicist Dr. John Riley playing for North Adelaide in the SNAFL.
Nuclear physiotherapist as Jack Dyer called him.

IIRC the quote correctly when he played those few games for Footscray and then North got him back on a clearance technicality, Jack said - in my day they were plumbers and carpenters and the smarties worked in a bank. Now days you have nuclear physiotherapist playing the game.

Last edited:

Eddie Dingle

Poopship Destroyer
Apr 16, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nuclear physiotherapist as Jack Dyer called him.

IIRC the quote correctly when he played those few games for Footscray and then North got him back on a clearance technicality, Jack said - in my day they were plumbers and carpenters and the smarties worked in a bank. Now days you have nuclear physiotherapist playing the game.
1 game for the scray

(Log in to remove this ad.)

malcolm

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2004
holden hill
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
liverpool
Two of Port Adelaide’s most promising young players have been named in the AFL Players’ Association '22 under 22’ squad in a reflection of the rejuvenation of their list this season.
Defender turned midfielder Dan Houston, 22, and first-year forward Connor Rozee, 19, who leads the Power’s goal kicking this year, are in the 40-man squad that was named on Tuesday.

Ford Fairlane

Feb 21, 2002
Port Adelaide 5015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies

JUSTWORK

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Two of Port Adelaide’s most promising young players have been named in the AFL Players’ Association '22 under 22’ squad in a reflection of the rejuvenation of their list this season.
Defender turned midfielder Dan Houston, 22, and first-year forward Connor Rozee, 19, who leads the Power’s goal kicking this year, are in the 40-man squad that was named on Tuesday.

Duursma very stiff to miss out.

crafty_bernardo

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2013
WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
“The drop-off in members is significant and it hurts. The reality is that if we don’t turn it around it will impact on our ability to invest in our core business — football. “We are probably more reliant than most AFL clubs on support from our members, and it is critical we get back to basics when it comes to ensuring our members are engaged and believe in what Port Adelaide has stood for since 1870.”

Keith and Koch intervening and trying to persuade Ken into playing proper football.

Steve Dore

International Trade Facilitator
Aug 30, 2004
a three hour tour.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Canadiens, Ports

chiwigi

I’ll make tears from your Wines.
Apr 9, 2009
Port Adelaide Zone
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There’s been whispers about this for some time.

Would be a shame.
Would be RIDICULOUS! He will be a top 20 midfielder for most of his career.

Particularly as we picked him up in a draft we traded down in to get him and Marshall!

Any less than a top ten pick would be a disaster (if we did trade him).

Not many players his age have played so many games.

Memphis_

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Boston Celtics
lol, "I'm just speaking off the top of my head". So he is just speculating to create click bait. :rolleyes:

Probably better suited to the media shakes head thread.
After all the sh*t he's copped from the media here wouldn't surprise me if the eagles came calling he'd jump at the chance.

Top Bottom