Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2342.JPG

Found the following chart on Twitter. The way I read it, We currently have the two best one on one defenders statistically in Clurey and Jonas.

Surely Clurey has a look in for the AA squad as he’s also been involved in the second most contests.

Note, the bottom axis is number of one on ones.

I see our old mate and former tackling coach John Donahue is in the news again for encouraging illegal tactics at Melbourne Storm that they consistently get away with.

When he came to Port he probably got a rude awakening in terms of how we are treated by the AFL compared to how the NRL treat the Storm.

View attachment 727383

Found the following chart on Twitter. The way I read it, We currently have the two best one on one defenders statistically in Clurey and Jonas.

Surely Clurey has a look in for the AA squad as he’s also been involved in the second most contests.

Note, the bottom axis is number of one on ones.

What's Talia doing out there in his own postcode?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to a private function at Port tonight to get a sniper to what is happening in 2020.

It was under the Williams stand in the old rooms. Hosted by Tim and George. Also had Hutton, Foster, O’Brien and Rizza have a quick chat about the old days.

Some good memberships for 2020 to support the club and major developments going to take place. VO club coming back at a reasonable price and an opportunity to donate (bigger ticket item) and be recognised in the museum Eg tile on the floor.

Memberships next year from $80.

I have to say even though myself and a lot here are frustrated, 2020 will be a great celebration and we all as supporters and members need to support the club.

Opening pics

Attachments

• 193D8371-FA95-4450-A625-3455777345D2.jpeg
    193D8371-FA95-4450-A625-3455777345D2.jpeg
    222.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 3A963665-EE42-43D2-9C7A-7458FE961BB3.jpeg
    3A963665-EE42-43D2-9C7A-7458FE961BB3.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 168
  • D4F0D7BE-6FC6-4767-980A-E5BF1177C7B1.jpeg
    D4F0D7BE-6FC6-4767-980A-E5BF1177C7B1.jpeg
    349.3 KB · Views: 169
Shivers mentioning Talia’s Cat if fraught with danger here but that depends if you are one of the in crowd

They’ll leave you alone now OG

We’re on to those bullies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love that Erin Phillips is in that photo.

I can't tell if that is Leslie or Ben Harris holding the cup though.

Ben Harris. That's the 1990 premiership.

Any word about the logo next year?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That was not revealed, I believe it will be at the launch in October.

I reckon it will be a hit but everyone will have to wait on that one.

I see our old mate and former tackling coach John Donahue is in the news again for encouraging illegal tactics at Melbourne Storm that they consistently get away with.

When he came to Port he probably got a rude awakening in terms of how we are treated by the AFL compared to how the NRL treat the Storm.
Different conflicts of interest. He'd have no problem at GC or GWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back